perception

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Y
I get that life has challenges. I just think that in some cases, it doesn't need to be that way, or some things could be at least somewhat better than they are, and that it certainly shouldn't get worse than it is because we've progressed past that point already, technologically and culturally. And other things, maybe there really is nothing we can do about it but I still wish it was better. I just don't think it needs to be a cold world, or that the cold world should continue or be preserved, if we can do things any better. The way I see it, the cold world/survival of the fittest may have been the starting point, but to me, it doesn't mean that it has to be the natural state, the way we really are and the way things should be.

Also, as someone that hasn't had an easy time with some things, I can see how things can happen that way, and how it feels. So I have understanding for people who have a hard time fitting in to this world, that doesn't fit everybody.

My issue with you, and others with a similar worldview, is that you all seem gleeful about the fact that people are struggling, as if you think it's right for some people to be stuck in shitty qualities of life. You all seem to come off as smug, and taking pleasure in other people's misery, like "that's what they get for being inferior" or something like that - which actually, yeah, that is one thing that Hitler was about. I'm not saying you are as bad as him, but he was into that.

Like I said before, everyone that I've met that's made me feel like they were a bad person, all had the same thing in common where they only seemed to believe in strength and weakness, instead of morality. I don't think that just because morality is man-made, that it means that it's invalid. I think there's more to it than that.

you comically seek power. You cannot handle an opinion. See like how you claim some upper hand here. It’s baseless. People can state opinions all they wish. That shouldn’t bother or anybody else. YOU are the bad person since you lack integrity and are haughty. A healthy person woukd stick with their kind morals through thick and thin.and wouldn’t get offended if a person states an honest view in a random website. I never said I find people inferior. It’s this reading of my intent to look powerful in some dumb website which makes me think you lack integrity. So much for kind acts mrs I lack power

It's arrogant that we are made up of vibrating particles, atoms, molecules etc?

Interesting perception.
That doesn’t constitute an absolute. Maybe in centuries time our entire knowledge of physics will be proven false. Sorry bud you’re in the wrong here. The wise people here will pick on me to say I’m wrong but they’re full of honeysuckle and truly wise.

I let others express their opinions freely. I guess you’ll just have to kill me then. Since my behaving as you do causes you alarm and offence it proves you hold a plot.

And then lecture you to be Uber mature and stoic and reckon adults never have differing emotions.
or they themselves post trite stuff but hate it when others do it. More church morals.

images

And the kids who are supposedly the wisest of them all but hold a grudge against me on their inner expectations of a normal person. When initially I just stated my opinion and someone who has done negative turn towards me disapproved.

I never said I find people inferior.

You don't have to, but you clearly imply it. It's like how politicians today rarely say outwardly, "I am racist/classist/etc." but will just use other phrases instead, to say the same thing. The idea that some people are superior and others are inferior is at the core of the conservative belief system - some people are better than others, natural selection, hierarchies, survival of the fittest, people just have to know their place, etc.

you comically seek power. You cannot handle an opinion. See like how you claim some upper hand here. It’s baseless. People can state opinions all they wish. That shouldn’t bother or anybody else. YOU are the bad person since you lack integrity and are haughty. A healthy person woukd stick with their kind morals through thick and thin.and wouldn’t get offended if a person states an honest view in a random website...It’s this reading of my intent to look powerful in some dumb website which makes me think you lack integrity. So much for kind acts mrs I lack power

I could say that you can't handle my opinion either. It's not about "handling". It's about me disagreeing with, and not caring for, your worldview and other similar worldviews that seem to be based on hierarchies and natural selection. You seem to feel like that's just "the way it is", and the fact that some people are screwed under it, is fine - sucks to be them. I feel like we can evolve beyond it, and that evolving beyond it as far as we have is what makes things better today than they used to be - but that things are still not as good as they could be. I feel like because we have the capacity to think beyond base instinct, then we should, because I feel like just living our lives on base instinct causes unnecessary misery. We can't choose the way we were born, but we shouldn't be punished for it. This is my opinion - I'm allowed to have one of those too, right?

Besides, I'm pretty sure you're referring to your last post on the "Incels" thread. I couldn't help but notice that you posted in that thread, and only that thread, right after your other thread was closed. Your post didn't contain any new thoughts, insights, or views either, just a repeat of the same things you've said before. It was as if you didn't really have anything else to say about the topic, but rather you were mad that your thread was closed and you were just trying to make someone else mad too, cause misery loves company.

The thing is in my last reply here, I tried to explain where I was coming from without being that mean. But this is what I got for that.

Finally, I'm still not a "Mrs."

Just stick to ranting and raving about church. At least it's funnier.

Last edited:
Relative Absolution.
My type don't have dogmas, which are absolute beliefs, we have catmas, which are relative meta-beliefs.

Because our entire universe is made up of consciousness, we never really experience the universe directly we just experience our consciousness of the universe, our perception of it, our only universe is perception.

You don't have to, but you clearly imply it. It's like how politicians today rarely say outwardly, "I am racist/classist/etc." but will just use other phrases instead, to say the same thing. The idea that some people are superior and others are inferior is at the core of the conservative belief system - some people are better than others, natural selection, hierarchies, survival of the fittest, people just have to know their place, etc.

I could say that you can't handle my opinion either. It's not about "handling". It's about me disagreeing with, and not caring for, your worldview and other similar worldviews that seem to be based on hierarchies and natural selection. You seem to feel like that's just "the way it is", and the fact that some people are screwed under it, is fine - sucks to be them. I feel like we can evolve beyond it, and that evolving beyond it as far as we have is what makes things better today than they used to be - but that things are still not as good as they could be. I feel like because we have the capacity to think beyond base instinct, then we should, because I feel like just living our lives on base instinct causes unnecessary misery. We can't choose the way we were born, but we shouldn't be punished for it. This is my opinion - I'm allowed to have one of those too, right?

Besides, I'm pretty sure you're referring to your last post on the "Incels" thread. I couldn't help but notice that you posted in that thread, and only that thread, right after your other thread was closed. Your post didn't contain any new thoughts, insights, or views either, just a repeat of the same things you've said before. It was as if you didn't really have anything else to say about the topic, but rather you were mad that your thread was closed and you were just trying to make someone else mad too, cause misery loves company.

The thing is in my last reply here, I tried to explain where I was coming from without being that mean. But this is what I got for that.

Finally, I'm still not a "Mrs."

Just stick to ranting and raving about church. At least it's funnier.
The thing is, apparently you can berate and insult me for having my opinion, when it was well-stated. so if you're so smart, why not handle an opinion in good grace? you DO know what the term good grace means? Also, I added my thoughts on that other post since that was the point. nay the point of all posts. I didn't and wont' attack you for your opinion, unless you're attacking others. but then I'm dim and your'e smart, so such is life. like you're using all these terms tro try and pin down who and what I am...lol. hence your need for power. Like is this how you engage in real life? assuming you're on top of others? who then, good madam (since I don';t believe you're not a woman) has to fear you? i thought you said you were kind, so this doesn't seem like kindness, does it? You clearly have some odd/negative agenda, and if you hate my views so much, then just ignore me. the issue here is you, since again you're using these techniques to try and scope me out, and i've always been civil. but then you're so wise and assume you're always on top. like not saying "well that's your opinion, bro..." and moving on and then not getting in a rage when people cite views not to your liking, but then you're still wise and learned. all honeysuckle your church taught you.

I can handle your opinion. You believe in some universal charity. Big deal. I do too, but I accept life has challenges and we dont;' all have an equal share in everything. You are the one making all these odd points to my character and then excusing it and then making it seem you're so wise and on point. It's amusing since you're being so belligerent and a bit arrogant since you assume everybody and everything must align with your worldview. And you're getting offended at me posting legitimately in another thread. so? why is that of anything for you to note? I can use this forum as intended. get over it.

i imagine this is your face whenever I post anything.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/w...woman-with-angry-face-on-white-background.jpg
i dont' see why, since i'm not doing anything wrong. if my mere presence here offends you, then maybe just move on and get over it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back