perception

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have no idea what you're rambling on about now tbh.

You occasionally show some intelligence but lack both wit and charm, I honestly thought you were on a wind up but the scary thing is you're not this is you.

@TheSkaFish You are a very beautiful woman. :)

I really have no idea what you're rambling on about now tbh.

You occasionally show some intelligence but lack both wit and charm, I honestly thought you were on a wind up but the scary thing is you're not this is you.

Just admit you are offended so we can head to church.

I'm not clicking on random links.

you can berate and insult me for having my opinion, when it was well-stated.

??...You've been doing that a lot yourself, ever since you got here.

Also, I added my thoughts on that other post since that was the point.

It was all thoughts you already said though. And it was right after your other thread was shut down. It might be more believable if you posted on other threads as well, but it was just that one, and all you did was just repeat yourself. You didn't really expand on your previous points. So it looked to me like you were just mad that your thread got closed, and were trying to take it out on someone else by posting what you knew rubbed people the wrong way.

you're using all these terms tro try and pin down who and what I am

I don't have to know exactly who and what you are. I've seen enough to form an opinion, and not much to dissuade me from it.

i dont' see why, since i'm not doing anything wrong. if my mere presence here offends you, then maybe just move on and get over it.

It's not your presence that offends me, it's your views. And it's not just you, it's just about anyone that thinks like this. These smug people that act like the world is right, and that the individual's suffering is right, and that some people are just better than others. I strongly disagree with that view. At the risk of sounding cliche, I tend to side with the individual and against the system, because the system tends to favor certain people while punishing others, not because they are bad, but because they aren't the kind of people with the kind of traits and way of thinking that the system values. And a lot of who gets to be "high" and who's kicked into being "low" seems to come down to randomly being dealt the right traits, or not. I don't value something that deals me to the bottom and says, this is your natural, rightful place in the world, accept it. I don't value something, that doesn't value me. It's just how I see things.

I think you have your version of what's right and how life should be, and I have mine. I don't feel like any further discussion of this would be productive.

Last edited:
Random link... (Because it's so hard to just post the **** image)

17625502-woman-with-angry-face-on-white-background.jpg

My picture is right here in plain view. I obviously have hairy toes.
Using a certain you know who's system, your picture obviously shows you're a woman, hard core church goer and think you're intellectually superior because you have an opinion that differs from mine innit

Using a certain you know who's system, your picture obviously shows you're a woman, hard core church goer and think you're intellectually superior because you have an opinion that differs from mine innit
You could not pay me to go to church. I do not believe in God. It's nice someone thinks I'm pretty though. That's a win/win

I sort of want to read through the whole thread to see what the issue is but have opened the other pages and can't read. What is going on??

Latest posts

Back