perception

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that you on your avatar? If so, you remind me of Will Ferell
211022_THR_WillFerrell_AH_02_0519-Splash-2021.jpg

well, it's clear you have some agenda.
i answered your question.
you made a response which made some comical assumptions about me and my views.
so i didn't take you on, since you hold some plot against me to keep me down.
You'll most likely say "you don't know me!!!' in response but then i don't see where it's stated that any other given human being on Earth can at any time say note things about you. If you believe so, then your interpersonal skills are pretty weak, as well as your insight to life. Since this isn't how adults, let alone kids, or any others, behave.
The mods will most likely strike me down, but then they have an agenda too.

so mr. educated cannot handle being challenged, and states he is uber-socially aware without realising he is the triggere here. ok.

well, it's clear you have some agenda.
i answered your question.
you made a response which made some comical assumptions about me and my views.
so i didn't take you on, since you hold some plot against me to keep me down.
You'll most likely say "you don't know me!!!' in response but then i don't see where it's stated that any other given human being on Earth can at any time say note things about you. If you believe so, then your interpersonal skills are pretty weak, as well as your insight to life. Since this isn't how adults, let alone kids, or any others, behave.
The mods will most likely strike me down, but then they have an agenda too.
You're a real charmer sunshine 😁

You know, when he's not being all "survival of the fittest" in an attempt to be edgy. Or rambling about church.
I just said that life has challenges. You tried to make out I was this baaaad dude like Hitler for saying a basic fact of life. I guarantee I hold wsy more
Good lad, you crack on fella :)
i don’t need your games

I just said that life has challenges. You tried to make out I was this baaaad dude like Hitler for saying a basic fact of life.

I get that life has challenges. I just think that in some cases, it doesn't need to be that way, or some things could be at least somewhat better than they are, and that it certainly shouldn't get worse than it is because we've progressed past that point already, technologically and culturally. And other things, maybe there really is nothing we can do about it but I still wish it was better. I just don't think it needs to be a cold world, or that the cold world should continue or be preserved, if we can do things any better. The way I see it, the cold world/survival of the fittest may have been the starting point, but to me, it doesn't mean that it has to be the natural state, the way we really are and the way things should be.

Also, as someone that hasn't had an easy time with some things, I can see how things can happen that way, and how it feels. So I have understanding for people who have a hard time fitting in to this world, that doesn't fit everybody.

My issue with you, and others with a similar worldview, is that you all seem gleeful about the fact that people are struggling, as if you think it's right for some people to be stuck in shitty qualities of life. You all seem to come off as smug, and taking pleasure in other people's misery, like "that's what they get for being inferior" or something like that - which actually, yeah, that is one thing that Hitler was about. I'm not saying you are as bad as him, but he was into that.

Like I said before, everyone that I've met that's made me feel like they were a bad person, all had the same thing in common where they only seemed to believe in strength and weakness, instead of morality. I don't think that just because morality is man-made, that it means that it's invalid. I think there's more to it than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back