Personal milestones

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h3donist

Reaction score
Hello ALLers

Today is the 20th anniversary of when I suffered a near fatal brain haemorrhage. I literally went from being a normal 14 year old kid playing on his computer to almost dying on the kitchen floor, all in about four minutes. I had to learn to walk and talk again and pretty much start my life from scratch. From then on my life was completely different; my goals and dreams - all changed from a split second. I wouldn't change the life I've led so far though, even the crappy bits.

So today being the a milestone that most people thought I'd never reach so it's pretty special to me.

Do you ever have milestones in your life that mean nothing to anyone else but are pretty special to you?

I bet that milestone of yours means a lot to many people, h3donist. It's good to still have you around and happy anniversary :)

My own milestones...yes, I have at least one. The day that started the journey of getting my life back, of making it my own again. It's funny how, with enough time, a day can go from the worst day ever to being one of the best things that could have happened to you. I wouldn't change anything about my life either. Without going through what I went though, I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have what I have.

Latest posts

Back