Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid_A said:
Triple Bogey said:
BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:
Thanks. It was today. My feet are killing me. Great day though !

Mine would too if I had to walk on those rocks. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingleborough

It was great fun !
That certainly looks like great fun! I love hiking and exploring. It can really change one's mood for the better to simply take a walk in nature.

Yes I agree. I love the peace and quiet. It's totally different to a busy city.

This is why I was very reluctant to post any of mine in TripleBogey's thread. It's his thread. If I was interested in posting my stuff I would provide the links to my galleries.

Oh, oops! Awkward... Sorry for posting in your thread, TripleBogey. I didn't read the first post... : / I'll delete my photos if I can still edit my posts.

Kid_A said:
Oh, oops! Awkward... Sorry for posting in your thread, TripleBogey. I didn't read the first post... : / I'll delete my photos if I can still edit my posts.

No, you don't have to do that. It would be nice to see some of your photo's. I like other people contributing to this thread ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
No, you don't have to do that. It would be nice to see some of your photo's. I like other people contributing to this thread ! :)

I try not to because I think whatever I put up is not in league with your fine work.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

I try not to because I think whatever I put up is not in league with your fine work.

Thanks.
Your photo's are really good as well !

Landscape photos capture so much because I can see from them how beautiful England is.

Latest posts

Back