Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TB, I been looking at many of your pictures and I am so impressed! You are very talented! :)

For my 13th birthday I was given this beautiful camera. Panasonic Lumix FZ72

I look forward to using it soon.

-Juni

Can't believe this is the first time I've been on this thread.. Wonderful pictures TB, and what a subject to photograph. Will definitely check this thread more often now. Those pictures aren't just pretty, they're very soothing to look at.

Aisha said:
Can't believe this is the first time I've been on this thread.. Wonderful pictures TB, and what a subject to photograph. Will definitely check this thread more often now. Those pictures aren't just pretty, they're very soothing to look at.

His photos are very good. That's why I visit this thread every day.

BeyondShy said:
Did they chase you away when they saw you there? :)

I think they were too busy eating their sandwiches !

Aisha said:

Thanks

Photo 1: Beatles Abbey Road 2015 version.

Photo 2: Two animals playing hide-and-go-seek and they just realized there is no place to hide.

Photo 3: Let's see someone walk here without falling -God.

BeyondShy said:
Photo 1: Beatles Abbey Road 2015 version.

Photo 2: Two animals playing hide-and-go-seek and they just realized there is no place to hide.

Photo 3: Let's see someone walk here without falling -God.

I thought Abbey Road too !

Beautiful pictures! You do a wonderful job in picture taking c:
I absolutely love photography, and am an aspiring photographer. Can't wait to take pictures like this one day!

Aisha said:
Oh.. gorgeous. O.O Particularly that last image.

Thanks. A park near where I live this morning.

Shiiku said:
Beautiful pictures! You do a wonderful job in picture taking c:
I absolutely love photography, and am an aspiring photographer. Can't wait to take pictures like this one day!

I am sure you will. It's easy really. It's been in the right place at the right time !

Latest posts

Back