Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dandelion said:
Hope it is ok to post a photo in your thread Triple Bogey.

The Rocky Mountains, Canada

canadian-rockies-intro-moraine-lake.jpg

Of course it is.

That's a lovely photograph !
Wish I could visit one day !

Dandelion said:
no, but I will be driving through them in 2 days. Wanted to share the beauty with you ALL :D

Looks amazing.

Beautiful sunset shot by the beach. Tell me about that place. Is it a hotel? Just a wonderful shot.

BeyondShy said:
Beautiful sunset shot by the beach. Tell me about that place. Is it a hotel? Just a wonderful shot.

No that's not a beach. It's the River Humber and it's just an estate of houses nearby. Only 20 minutes from where I live. I think it used to be a dock for boats but they closed it in the 1960's. Those houses flooded last year which is hard to believe because the water is a long way from the houses in that shot.

I love the waves in that first one and the town in the background looks interesting. The second one says to me that there is nothing like a nice, quiet day near the water. I like both photos.

BeyondShy said:
I love the waves in that first one and the town in the background looks interesting. The second one says to me that there is nothing like a nice, quiet day near the water. I like both photos.

Thanks. I like the water too. And I like quiet beaches.

I'll say it again my friend. You got some rough waters there! Wonderful shot. Gorgeous landscape.

Gorgeous shot. And I hope to God no one has ever fallen off those cliffs.

Latest posts

Back