Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatOneGirl

Reaction score
I decided to post some of my pictures that I've taken. I haven't been doing photography for very long, but I love it!
The black and white ones are manual photography (and are a little fuzzy because they had to be scanned on to the computer) and the color ones are digital photography.

img017.jpg

img011.jpg

img001.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Hi, very nice photos. What type of camera are you using? I just do photography for recreation, so I'm not great at it or anything. My brother is going to school to study it so he's very good at it and I sort of learn indirectly from him.

Wow those are cool, I think the fuzziness of the b&w ones give them a old style feel to them. They look cool that way, almost like you did it on purpose ;)

@iSurf: Thanks! The black and white one's were taken with a 35mm manual SLR (don't remember the brand). The digital ones were taken with a Canon Rebel XTi EOS.

@Sci-Fi: Thanks! :D Yeah, they do have a bit of an old feel to them. I like it too!

I love the black and white photos.
You mentioned you used a manual SLR, what shutter speed and aperture
did you use for the third pic. The effect is cool!:)

Magnificent photos, there. I've always been a bit of a photography buff, but can't seem to get my hands on a proper camera. Or when I do, it's usually only a loaner for this loner for a few days or so. Once you've taken pictures with one of those hefty digicameras with tripods and different objective lenses for all occasions, the regular ones seem like toys in comparison. :(

@lone_drow: I don't really remember its been a long time since I took those. I know that I used a shudder stop to hold the shudder open..and I think I left it for about 30 seconds.

@Bread: I understand how you feel. The cameras that I used to take the pics aren't mine. And your right, it's hard to go back to other camera's, they just aren't the same!!

I really like the b/w ones. Like Sci-fi said, it makes them look old-fashioned. Pretty cool.

Of the ones with color, the hand on the window is my favorite.

They're all good, though. Photography is such a wonderful art, and you are obviously wonderful at it.

hi,
i really love your pictures. i think they are just magnificent.

i especially love the first two ones. they have a melancholic feel to them:)

Thanks everyone!! I'm so glad everyone likes them!!! :D

spectacles said:
Very nice pictures! Where did u take the last one?

It was taken somewhere in the Lake District in England.

I especially like the third one. Very film noir-ish. Cool pictures :)

wish I had a manual camera :'(

Latest posts

Back