photo's of old town

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Nice, looks like Coronation Street!

never been down that street before today. Read about it on the internet last night and went to investigate after work.

Lovely! The old narrow cobblestone streets are so quaint, reminds me of 'Upstairs, Downstairs' - are these all apartments along the street? I really enjoy looking at all your photography, always makes me want to jump into the picture and magically find myself there. :)

ringwood said:
Lovely! The old narrow cobblestone streets are so quaint, reminds me of 'Upstairs, Downstairs' - are these all apartments along the street? I really enjoy looking at all your photography, always makes me want to jump into the picture and magically find myself there. :)

yes they are houses. I had a couple of hours after work but the sun wasn't out so I did the best what I could with those. The sky was beautiful on Tuesday and Wednesday night but I was at work so I couldn't do anything. Hopefully find some time tomorrow to get some more sunset shots.

sigh.gif
reminds me of my hometown
nice angle. love the photo. (thumbs up) Have you tried fisheye?

zero said:
sigh.gif
reminds me of my hometown
nice angle. love the photo. (thumbs up) Have you tried fisheye?

haven't tried fisheye yet. It's on my camera. I don't tend to mess about with the settings, just stick it on auto. I will give a go though ! :)

Thanks

sort of. it`s a start.
more fisheye effect, circular, higher contrast/zoom, think of the image you see when looking through an eyehole/peephole on the door.

Latest posts

Back