Pictures of your Room (Bedroom)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to post a picture, becuase it's messy and I can't take good pictures of my room. I did have pictures of my bed tent, but I don't think they are on my computer.

My room is mostly square, but not exactly. Most rooms aren't completely square. Anyway. As soon as you open the door, on the other side of the room and a window with a small high ledge just under 5 feet, right below the window. In front of the Window in a white table, sits my laptop and some stuff. Between the well to the left (when you enter my room) and the table) which is 5 feet in the room. Is my bed. My bed is up against the window with the wall (straight ahead) and the wall on the left (when you enter).

Not much other furniture. On the wall with my bedroom door is on, and the the right as you enter, is a little shelf with hunk on it, and below that is the pipes for what used to a sink. My room is in the basement and the person who owned the house before us, used to have a hair saloon or something and their used to be a sink there.

On the wall to the right, (when you go in, opposite wall of my bed) is two closets, on at each end of the wall, which is almost a whole cloest, except there is less then one foot of fall in the center (my room ain't that big).

First closet (closes to the door) is a couple of shelves and box and Christmas ornaments and stuff that we store in there. The other closest (near the window), which is right behind me, sits has a drawer, but it's just random stuff. There is also the air exchanger and a small little table with nothing on it. I used to have it to hold some stuff, but I got rid of some stuff. I just have it there for now. Under the table, sits my bookbag, which I use when I go hiking, or when I go away on vacation, I use it as a laptop bag.

Not much on the floor, except two World Encylopedias, which are collecting dust, a baskets with a bag and some clothes in it. Beside the basket is my Hunger Games popcorn bucket. Sometimes there is Kleenex on the floor by my bed, under my table. I have a runny nose a lot and sometimes cry my eyes out. I have no garbage can in my room, so I toss it on the floor, when eventually pick it up and put it in a bag, when I tidy my room.

I forgot to mention, that under my desk, is some wires, for my laptop, external HDD, the 7ft USB cable usualy lays on the floor when not in use, becuase it keeps falling off of my desk. The cables are connected to my purple power bar, which is awesome. Color coded too. Sometimes, beside my bed, I have juice and water. I get thirsty alot, I also have some water and stuff at the front of my bed. Right now there is another table on the front of my bed, with some papers and stuff and more junk.

The Window ledge contains some junk, aswell as some portable HDD, that are not in use, some are broke or almost broken. I have a stick of RAM and some memory cards for data transfer. I also have some dinky cars that I play with sometimes. I also store stuff like toothpaste, my toothbrush, medicine etc.

My Walls contain 3 posters, and 2 pictures and a calender. The wall besides my bed, is two Hunger Games posters side by side. One is the original one, showing Katniss' face, and the other is the theatric poster, whcih shows Katniss back in the arena. Near of the end of the wall, towards the front of my bed is a Spice Girls poster, a close up of Sporty Spice, my favorite. Besides that is my wolf calender.

On the wall that my door is on, is a 3D picture of two wolves. Besides my windows, is another picture of a wolf.

On the ceiling is afan, which is ually running all summer, and a decoration on the ceiling I put up years ago.

My door contains another Spice Girls poster from the movie on the inside. The otherside, like the front of my door, is another Hunger Games poster, the theatric one. That is pretty much it.

I don't know if this will work, and if it does, how it will look. But here goes!

My room as of yet..

309415_207949526001002_1783817051_n.jpg

283649_207949422667679_470888751_n.jpg

557448_207949612667660_675762563_n.jpg

At first I thought you were crazy ... it took me a minute to realize you had newspaper all over everything because you're painting. :p

Who said that I am painting? ;) It's my new carpet and umm.. Table carpet :p Lol

When my walls regenrate, they'll be grey. I'll try to remember to take a photo or 2 so you can see how things look :D

My room is so tiny... probably about 4 square meters. It's all wood and unpainted. It has a very low ceiling that if I extend my arms upward, I could touch my ceiling...and I am only 5'2 (but if you ask me, I feel like I am 5'3)

It's probably not a very common looking room that you would see in the west. But I live in a developing country and I am among the lucky few who can still afford a room nicely situated in a good part of the city. Just yesterday, I saw videos of very small apartments and I loved it. I love how a small room can do so much on your attitude. You learn to adapt, make use of the tiniest spaces wisely, and after awhile... the coziness grows on you.

I won't post it here but will link it. cos I want you to read this first before seeing my room :p (adds a bit of drama...lol)

floffy's box

I really like your room flof. It reminds me of the tiny dorm rooms I have to sleep in at college.

SophiaGrace said:
Here's my room and my unmade bed which I never bother to make.

Your room is stunning! I love the paper and the window and that lamp. Plus that little door is like a fairytale.

SophiaGrace said:
I really like your room flof. It reminds me of the tiny dorm rooms I have to sleep in at college.
thanks soph :) yeah I live in those dorm type rooms. was hard at first, but I think I've gotten used to it :) your room looks awesome.. I like the view outside your window :D
Barbaloot said:
Cute room, Floff. :D

(I miss you by the way :()

thanks Barb (goo) I miss you too :O (L)

Gutted said:
So THAT's what the inside of a Girls room looks like :p Lol

Nice bed ;)

The best way to get comfy on a small space is to keep it tidy :p

Floff your room is really cute I love it! I hadn't seen the link before :rolleyes:

Now that I actually have a bedroom (unlike my mattress on the floor in Florida) I can post pictures. :)

2012-02-11_11-46-20_9.jpg

2012-02-11_11-46-51_62.jpg

There are two closets there actually, and another window next to the closet that you can't see. Pretty roomy for New York.

Latest posts

Back