Pictures - Other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96cmld.jpg

Jack London
Dog Race

Minus said:
Bluey said:
... One question, would you?

Maybe the small scorpion but definitely not the silk worm. If there is a reason for the Dung Beetle to be called that then i will pass on them too.

Well all I can say is rather you then me haha :p I think I might be up for trying them but I would most defernerty be needing a stiff drink first lol And a glass of water on hand for after.

Bluey said:
Well all I can say is rather you then me haha :p I think I might be up for trying them but I would most defernerty be needing a stiff drink first lol And a glass of water on hand for after.

They were trying the scorpion on Globe Trekker. The lady made them sound quite tasty after she quit making faces.

This bridge is on the Old Donner Pass Highway.
It has a spectacular view of Donner Lake and Donner Pass on Route 80.

A bear was walking across Rainbow Bridge ( Old Hwy 40 at Donner
Summit,Truckee ) on Saturday when two cars also crossing the bridge
scared the bear into jumping over the edge of the bridge. Somehow the bear
caught the ledge and was able to pull itself to safety. Authorities
decided that nothing could be done to help Saturday night so they returned
Sunday morning to find the bear sound asleep on the ledge.

After securing a net under the bridge the bear was tranquilized, fell into
the net, lowered, then woke up and walked out of the net.

23jsb38.jpg

2gw6iyg.jpg

Minus said:

That's quite interesting. The fish are called kissing gramey fish How ever you spell gramey? But there known as the kissing fish. But there not actually kissing. They store food in there moths so they are actually fighting for food of one another and not kissing. But look like they are. Yes I am a very boring person and I used to keep tropical fish.

geez that is how my head often feels only that is more colorful.

..wait how did the bear get in the net under the bridge in the first place?

oh wow

phreww

man just looking at those first two without the net and you can see how high up it is

makes my heart jump a little i caan't belive the bear spent an entire night on that ledge

i'm glad it was okay though :)

yes, hanging off the edge as in the first one. Not comfortable at all.

Latest posts

Back