Pictures - Other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11iiyds.jpg

wow, I'm a real thread killer huh? Went back and checked .. and almost every post I've made has ended a thread. Maybe I should learn to take a hint lol.

Twingle said:
wow, I'm a real thread killer huh? Went back and checked .. and almost every post I've made has ended a thread. Maybe I should learn to take a hint lol.

LMAO, I think everyone thinks that sometimes. I wouldn't take it personally :) Your posts are cool enough.

Bluey said:
LMAO, I think everyone thinks that sometimes. ...

Some places people brag about how good they think they are at killing threads. Yup probably a lot of us think that sometimes.

Minus said:
Bluey said:
LMAO, I think everyone thinks that sometimes. ...

Some places people brag about how good they think they are at killing threads. Yup probably a lot of us think that sometimes.

I think them ppl are called trolls :p

Come to think of it Twingle dose look a bit like a troll haha

Bluey said:
I think them ppl are called trolls :p

Naw, i wasn't referring to the trolls. Just being the best regular thread killer.

NeverMore said:
Cheirotonus macleayi formosanus

Pretty impressive.
I knew it was a beetle:rolleyes:

enc09_approach.gif

This sequence of 12 frames was taken by NASA's Cassini spacecraft over a span of about 45 minutes on March 12, 2008. In that brief time, Cassini covered almost 40,000 kilometers in its approach to a flyby encounter with Enceladus, one of the moons of Saturn. The overexposure and smearing of the images gives a hint of the raw speed involved - 14.4 km/sec (or 32,211 mph). Shortly after this sequence, at its closest, Cassini approached within 52 km (32.3 miles) of the surface of Enceladus.

If anyone here is interested in astronomy pictures, check out http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Its the "astronomy picture of the day" website by NASA, and it has a new pic everyday. Lots of them are not great but once a week there is something amazing to be seen. Some of you might find something to use for wallpaper on your desktop.

That is pretty impressive. :)

This is great to check out if you are even vaguely interested in photography.

Photographic Firsts

It includes the very first photograph ever taken and the first motion picture.

I also was fortunate to discover Gregory Crewdson. He does these really high budget, elaborate 'scenes' that tell a story, but in an unsettling and ambiguous way.

2rwxhrl.jpg

crewdson8.jpg

artwork_images_424046260_151994_gregory-crewdson.jpg

You can check out full sized versions of his pictures by googling "Gregory Crewdson Beneath the Roses".

That is rather freaky :)

Latest posts

Back