Pictures - Other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
wow that's a cool picture, I wonder if they know eventually they'll have to get wet

L00L, But for now like all good parents lets let them live in ignorance :) They well learn the truth sooner then they think.

Is a cute pick through :)

f_BWe6e71f15cm_093acc8.jpg

Antihero said:
How dare you disturb and photograph me at my place of employment!

Sorry, thought you wouldn't mind.
2.gif

Mass Migration of Stingrays

Looking like giant leaves floating in the sea, thousands of Golden Rays are seen here gathering off the coast of Mexico . The scene was captured as the creatures made one of their biannual mass migrations to more agreeable waters.

Gliding silently beneath the waves, they turned vast areas of blue water to gold off the northern tip of the Yucatan Peninsula .

Measuring up to 7ft (2.1 meters) from wing-tip to wing-tip, Golden rays are also known as cow nose rays. Despite having poisonous stingers, they are known to be shy and non-threatening when in large schools.

j0wvew.jpg

vwsv86.jpg

WOW! That's amazing. And frightening all at the same time. I can't help but think of the horror of what would happen if I fall in.

dude, that hurts my brain :(

which way is up i don't know *cries*

*becomes dizzy and then falls over*

There is some foods like snails and frogs I would like to try and I pride myself in being open minded enough to give anything a try just one time at least. But IDK about all that ^ One question, would you?

Bluey said:
... One question, would you?

Maybe the small scorpion but definitely not the silk worm. If there is a reason for the Dung Beetle to be called that then i will pass on them too.

Latest posts

Back