Pill poppin'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pill...

• Yellow

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Green

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Red

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pink

• Grey

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Black

• Total voters

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun; which pill would you choose?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pills.jpg
    Pills.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 120
I'd go orange.

I really wouldn't have much use for any of the other powers, so I'd take the ability to super-chill whenever I wanted without having to ingest any potentially damaging substances.

The only one that would interest me is the flying one. I wouldn't use any of the others even if I were getting them for free.

The love one initially seemed interesting, but if I'm having to manipulate someone, then it's not really love, is it? I'd rather be alone...

The yellow pill looks tempting, but I'm not sure I want to know exactly what people are thinking. It would come in handy on dates/talking to girls, but it would also take the fun out of it.

The only one I really like is the shape-shift one. Changing into anyone or anything would be cool. Hopefully I could resist the temptation to abuse that power.

Pink, definately. It opens up too many possibilities to let go. I could instantly start on the last and most important phase of my life goal.

Can we dump them all out and snort them? lol Thatd probably cause your head to explode and shapeshift into a flying thought reading clairvoyant penguin with telekenesis and a bad haircut.

I dont know i guess the yellow or the pink pill sounds like you could have a lot of fun with.

MissGuided said:
First choice black, runner up would be yellow.

Same.

The grey one is tempting, but yeah, it would be kind of dull if you could just make someone fall in love with you wouldn't it?

Latest posts

Back