Players

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SocratesX said:
Gamma males.

The greatest men I've ever met in my life (men who have done really amazing things with their lives... men who have beautiful wives and really awesome homes, cars, as well as a very large amount of wisdom and common sense, etc) have never mentioned anything about this ridiculous, emotionally-stunted, bitterness-driven "ranking system" of males from alpha on down. I think only guys who are really, really intensely hurting about their image (and have HUGE self-confidence issues) resort to this childish classification of men.

Because it gives them hope that they can climb the ladder and reach this magical, fabulous, societally-acceptable "top."

I feel a bit sorry for you, Socrates... because one day after you're done wasting your time with this honeysuckle, you're going to realize that there IS no top. There are no "alphas" or "betas." There are just men, and each of us are judged according to our merit and what we accomplish in our life. The ultimate judge is ourselves.

Sure, these childish "PUA" moves can manipulate some fractured, emotionally-broken women into easy one night stands and loose relationships with no greater meaning... but what is that worth? Do you really believe that this will bring you happiness? Here's something that might shock you: Those "alphas" who have all the women and fame are some of the most unhappy, societally-pressured people out there.

*shakes head*

It's just not worth it. One day you'll wake up and realize this path led you down a dead end.

I already explained to you via PM that there are no "PUA moves". It's more just a way of looking at it.

Lonesome Crow said:
Its bascially comes back to competing and comparing. Judging , comdemning and all the messed up bullshit.

Youi can be honest as u wanna be.It is still however ur own reality or pereceotions.
The truth of the matter is everryone have their own reality..

anyone with good selfesteem or self confidence already not really going to give a rats ass what anybody else thinks or say about them..whatever labels names..etc.
iIs it not evident to you that the young man ur judging dosnt really give a fresia what you think about him?
Get this clearly....
How's it goin', crow. The young man I work with is a friend of mine. He comes to me for advice because, although he's proud of his image, he's ashamed of what he does to his wife, so you can get off your high horse. Is it now evident to you that he indeed does give a fresia what I think? I'm not judging his character. I'm judging his behavior. We all judge, including you, whether you want to admit it or not.

This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was simply asking (mostly the women) what they think when a guy uses phony pick-up tactics. That's it. It's my fault for taking the bait that's been tossed in, but I'll leave it to you guys to bicker about. Peace.

All I know about plaayers are they where the guys who when they came up to me with their "lines and moves" I felt like smacking them right on their nose. What other women see in him only god knows because to me they are the losers of the gene pool.

All initial meetings are phony. It is hard bring 100% authentic all the time. The challenge is making sure you are not 100% false.

Also age has nothing to do with it. My dad is someone I would qualify as a player and he is almost 60.

Hi-
In defense of us women, not all of us are innocent bait who get blindsided by players :)
In my world, players get played. That's a benefit of being a little older (39) and wiser. You can give a man your time, you can give a man your kiss but never, ever give up your power. ;)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Hi-
In defense of us women, not all of us are innocent bait who get blindsided by players :)
In my world, players get played. That's a benefit of being a little older (39) and wiser. You can give a man your time, you can give a man your kiss but never, ever give up your power. ;)

Teresa

THANK YOU, lol, I wanted to post yesterday, but I couldnt think of a way to say it without sounding like a sexist.. You summed everything up perfectly. Manipulative people can only Manipulate you if you let them. They have no Jedi mind trick's, all it is is verbal diahrea combined with confidence.

Err..I have a lifed 4x4.. Gets me everywhere..even on tough terrains.
Its just all bumps on the road. Thats how I roll . I have mud flaps to prevent mud slings from hitting me.too. Hahahaaaa

Been asked out by plenty of beautiful women. I aint gotta say honeysuckle or it dosnt matter what I say. They come to me or make themselves avaliable to me. Gotta love a woman Like that. She knows what she wants and go after what she wants..without appolgies..

I have 3 very beautiful duaghters in their ealry 20s. U can take it anyway U want. But I assure u my girls anrt so fucken neieve....

Latest posts

Back