please kill me now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody makes mistakes. I do feel sorry for you being mislead, but fortunately, life goes on.

It's your decision what to do next as it has always been.

Yes, what happened?

I don't think anyone deserves to be isolated. It makes them lose their mind. (Look up solitary confinement studies/news articles). I think it's actually classified as a form of torture by the UN.

SophiaGrace said:
Yes, what happened?

I don't think anyone deserves to be isolated. It makes them lose their mind. (Look up solitary confinement studies/news articles). I think it's actually classified as a form of torture by the UN.

actually, i wrote a very long thread, then i tried to delete it but i couldn't so i edited it. i was very upset when i was writing this thread and then i thought that i opened up myself a lot and got scared. i am isolated most of the time, i have some problems about society and stuff. you can be right about people losing their minds. because i started to think a lot about almost everything and i can sleep only 3 hours a day now because of thinking too much. Lost so much weight, can't even eat properly. can't even go to class because i don't want to see other people. something is very wrong here.

SophiaGrace said:
thinking too much. can't eat. Can't sleep. Manic episode????????

I really don't know. Thought about going to a shrink. But i went too many of them before and it never seemed to help... waste of money and time.

Nobody deserves isolation. Maybe if you tell us about what you wrote, just a little at a time, you don't have to write about everything. Talking it out helps. And there are so many people here who can relate to at least something if not most of what you've gone through. It'll make you feel better, a little bit at least. There are so many nice people here who sincerely like to help one another out.

Any way you'd be willing to share even a vague overview of what happened? Please don't kill yourself. If you deserved isolation, we wouldn't all be here ready to help, now would we? ;)

Latest posts

Back