please read.. Old feelings never die first... then reply here pls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
so after reading the responses that people posted for me i felt so **** confedinte....but now i just got notice that she is leaving for a week cruise over spring break, and i lost my confeddance becuase she hasnt been on facebook at all and thats like that only way to reach her right now. i sent her a message saying "hey next chance u get try to spend the night with my step sis again, i gotta tell you something important! no i will not just tell u it it has to be face to face talking. c ya"...so i wanted and i still have cold feet about he whole, just as asoon as you see her. kiss her passionatly plan. thank god she is still single and i hope it stays that way till i see her again. o ya and if anyone wants to add me on facebook my name is bryan hohlfelder and the girl i like is on my friends list and her name is raquel novak. ty for responses ecouragement much neededededededed omg pls anyway to get her alone for 20seconds face to face to kiss her would be nice

I doubt she's going to find anyone on the cruise, youre pretty much safe ;).

Hope she comes over so you can enact your plan :D

Latest posts

Back