Plenty Of Fish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
Hello all,

So after another year of no results being on Plenty Of Narcissists, I thought it was yet again time for a re-tweaking of my profile, see if I can't make myself appear more 'attractive' or appealing or whatever.

I would appreciate any comments/advice/even criticisms for those who take a look:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=37997109

Hope you're all well, my little meerkats

x

Ha quality! Well it's better than all the generic shite you get on there "I enjoy going out, equally happy sat at home with a glass of wine"

I considered putting my ideal first date as being chained to a radiator until I developed Stockholm syndrome.. Wait for those messages to start come flooding in now Kinze, you're gonna be a busy boy! :)

The Good Citizen said:
Ha quality! Well it's better than all the generic shite you get on there "I enjoy going out, equally happy sat at home with a glass of wine"

I considered putting my ideal first date as being chained to a radiator until I developed Stockholm syndrome.. Wait for those messages to start come flooding in now Kinze, you're gonna be a busy boy! :)

"I considered putting my ideal first date as being chained to a radiator until I developed Stockholm syndrome.."

**** you, I wish I had thought of that :club:

Hmmm, might have to make an alteration now.....

(Thanks btw - I already had my first message believe it or not; it read "You sound alluring!")

Don't wanna crow my success just yet, mind

I asked the person who messaged me what she looks like and she replied with:

AlluringAlexandra
11/14/2012 3:13:36 PM
Very similar to you as it goes- you could may very well be my long lost twin

Hmmmm.

hmmm, maybe part of the problem with those kinds of places is from all the people "tweaking" profiles and saying things they think people want to hear?
i mean, of course a majority of people (from either gender) are going to fall for the typical attributes they see as positive, it's human nature!
sure, alot of folks have verying tastes and attracted to different types, but just like everything else in this world alot do like the same things.
compare 2 ladies profiles where one may say; 24yr old sporty blonde with an oral fixation that likes pc games and action movies, or another that may say; 24yr old girl into shopping and looking for Mr. Right.
which one is the majority of guys going to go for?
some guys may be drawn to a goth girl or a number of other types that suit their own tastes, but you're going to see common attributes that are popular. this is notihng new.. it's been around throughout human history.

Walley said:
hmmm, maybe part of the problem with those kinds of places is from all the people "tweaking" profiles and saying things they think people want to hear?
i mean, of course a majority of people (from either gender) are going to fall for the typical attributes they see as positive, it's human nature!
sure, alot of folks have verying tastes and attracted to different types, but just like everything else in this world alot do like the same things.
compare 2 ladies profiles where one may say; 24yr old sporty blonde with an oral fixation that likes pc games and action movies, or another that may say; 24yr old girl into shopping and looking for Mr. Right.
which one is the majority of guys going to go for?
some guys may be drawn to a goth girl or a number of other types that suit their own tastes, but you're going to see common attributes that are popular. this is notihng new.. it's been around throughout human history.

I totally agree. And I would probably go for the first choice of girls, truth be told.

You might want to actually look at my profile incidentally. It might not be quite what you're expecting :shy:

*chokes laughing* I looked at it while I was at work. Luckily, no one was about to hear me laughing like a mad woman. :p

EveWasFramed said:
*chokes laughing* I looked at it while I was at work. Luckily, no one was about to hear me laughing like a mad woman. :p

Ah, the lovely Eve, how is Georgia's finest export? x

Hey, nothing wrong with laughing like a mad woman. Unless you're actually part of the 'tin foil hat brigade'.

(Or you're at work surrounded by people who may not see the funny side)

ajdass1 said:
I snorted some of my sandwich up my nose while reading your profile

Oh dear - I guess coke is a bit pricey these days though, huh?

Thank you regardless.

The sad irony is (and it is a sad irony), is that I've had 3 people message me, one of them has since messaged me constantly back and forth. But to be fair, judging by both her dryly sarcastic remarks and hideous profile picture with no other text written on it, I think it's fair to say that she be playin' same as me.

I have also messaged other female members to say something nice/polite about their profiles, but as of yet, they have not responded. So that part hasn't changed a bit from when I used to with my real pics and profile description......

Here is the profile link of my 'admirer'. I told her that I think she looks like the ba**tard love child of The Phantom Of The Opera and Rocky Dennis. She says it runs in the family as she is convinced she is my long lost twin sister

*WARNING - You might want to put down any food or beverages before taking a look. Seriously.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=45925022

LOL :D I have now been laughing for over 10 minutes - can't stop

very funny analogy

kinzeUK said:
EveWasFramed said:

Hey, nothing wrong with laughing like a mad woman. Unless you're actually part of the 'tin foil hat brigade'.

ajdass1 said:

I dont export anything and you can't prove otherwise. :club: lol

monkeysocks said:

very funny analogy

Ty, sweetums x

I just read your post about how you feel stigmatized going to bars on your own for fear of being hit on or hassled.

Fear not. A date with me and I promise this won't occur.

Mostly because bars bring me out in hives plus Mother doesn't like the constant monkey chatter and noise

SophiaGrace said:
oh my god, i fail your criteria. i am 23

Nonsense - I can always make exceptions. You are well above legal tender after all.

Plus your posts are always insightful, interesting and make my knees twitch

TropicalStarfish said:
That was ******* hilarious, nice.

Thank you.

Are you female?

EveWasFramed said:
kinzeUK said:
EveWasFramed said:

ajdass1 said:

I dont export anything and you can't prove otherwise. :club: lol

Fair enough.

Can I at least still say that you have the finest pins in Gee-oww-giahh?

kinzeUK said:
monkeysocks said:

very funny analogy

Ty, sweetums x

I just read your post about how you feel stigmatized going to bars on your own for fear of being hit on or hassled.

Mostly because bars bring me out in hives plus Mother doesn't like the constant monkey chatter and noise

:D LOL

Thank you kind sir. alas this damsel is spoken for

But I cured the pub thing by going in dressed up as a bag lady and not showering for a week - no one comes near me. :D

monkeysocks said:
kinzeUK said:
monkeysocks said:

very funny analogy

Ty, sweetums x

But I cured the pub thing by going in dressed up as a bag lady and not showering for a week - no one comes near me. :D

It's ok, I wasn't asking you out or anything, for one, you're too far away (probably). And secondly, I figured you were also taken by now. I won't go into my slightly controversial views on why it's easy/easier for women to find a guy by a monumental landslide than it is the other way around, but I will say best of luck to you and I hope things are all good *tips hat

As for the pub thing, yeah, that would pretty much do it. Unless it was in some of the pubs over here. Then you'd attract all the male versions and be back to square one......

My profile now on OkStupid:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/kinzeUKM37?cf=profile_similar

kinzeUK said:
monkeysocks said:
kinzeUK said:
monkeysocks said:

very funny analogy

Ty, sweetums x

It's ok, I wasn't asking you out or anything, for one, you're too far away (probably). And secondly, I figured you were also taken by now. I won't go into my slightly controversial views on why it's easy/easier for women to find a guy by a monumental landslide than it is the other way around, but I will say best of luck to you and I hope things are all good *tips hat

As for the pub thing, yeah, that would pretty much do it. Unless it was in some of the pubs over here. Then you'd attract all the male versions and be back to square one......

My profile now on OkStupid:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/kinzeUKM37?cf=profile_similar

I know I was just playing on words :D There are some pubs like that over here - the worst one I ever went in kept saw dust on the floor and used pie cases for ash trays.

The Good Citizen said:

dude that was crazy funny!

Latest posts

Back