Pop vs. Soda

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the correct term?

• Total voters
Minus said:
lard_ad_vintage.jpg

lol!

I live in that weird in-between area.

Its not the South, but almost is

Its not the Northeast, but almost is

Its not the Midwest, but it almost is

Its not costal, but it almost is

Some people have no accent, some people have southern accents.

Im literally 10 miles from the Mason/Dixon line....but not over it

I dont think southern Pennsylvania actually exists. It cant exist. It doesnt belong anywhere.

At least I dont live in Nebraska, because that REALLY DOESNT exist.

And neither does Belgium.

PS: I call it pop.

I have always called it pop! But soda-pop is fun to say too and I sometimes use that when I'm feeling giddy.

(I'm currently living in the non-existent southwestern Pennsylvania :) )

I don't drink soda. You don't want to hear what I prefer to call it.

If I were to say I had a favorite brand of drink, I might pick POM or maybe Bolthouse Farms.

Soda, as much as I try to wean off it now and then. My g/f calls it 'pop', and I find it cute but silly.

who calls it yum yum juice? O.O lol

Soft drinks. tis the term I grew up with.

The fact that there are more american's on the site the obvious victor is going to be soda. It's POP!!! :D

i call it diabetes in a bottle
but yeah its regionally dpndnt

from Scotland, and "juice" is the term for most soft drinks. both carbonated and non-carbonated.

Soda. The first time I heard it called POP was from a person who lived in the midwest US. I will use Coke if I am ordering a Coke at a restaurant. Yum Yum Juice is new to me.

I picked yum yum juice, because that's what I'm going to start calling it from now on, especially when ordering at restaurants. I will specify and ask for the brown yum yum juice.

Is "Yum yum juice" a real one or did you make it up?

Latest posts

Back