Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is a ***** and death is her sister!

Life is also a game that we all lose!

Life is.. is a test. We can pass or fail.

Life is life! Na naaaa na na na!

I am going to stop now. Good day!

I feel like I am Bill Murray's character in the old movie "Groundhogs Day." The same routine everyday, and I hardly ever leave the house. I used to be such a people's person, and now I feel like I am wasting time, just waiting to die. I am stagnant and have no purpose.

I still feel like I'm getting little to nowhere in my life as I lack the self confidence to do something out there worthwhile alongside my miserable situation with studies that makes things much worse. However, I still have some hope in myself and still trying to learn from mistakes to say the least.

We hardly know ourselves if we know nobody else and only through our loneliness does home become a hell.

I'm noticing that I'm somewhat going backwards in my life. Like how I use to be a mute when I was very young and bullied often, and now I don't talk at all unless someone talks to me. My shyness gets in the way and I have slight claustrophobia when it comes to crowds, so yeah I am usually alone. And I hate it, I don't like being alone but I just have to deal with it. It's worse at night, always is and I just...I'm not sure how to handle it anymore. I think that maybe I should go back and see my counselor but I don't know. I just don't know right now.

Icarus North said:
I'm noticing that I'm somewhat going backwards in my life. Like how I use to be a mute when I was very young and bullied often, and now I don't talk at all unless someone talks to me. My shyness gets in the way and I have slight claustrophobia when it comes to crowds, so yeah I am usually alone. And I hate it, I don't like being alone but I just have to deal with it. It's worse at night, always is and I just...I'm not sure how to handle it anymore. I think that maybe I should go back and see my counselor but I don't know. I just don't know right now.

It always worse at night, always. I totally agree. Good luck :)

I hate my life. I can't stand ANYTHING.
I wish I'd never been born, this sucks.

Lena said:
I hate my life. I can't stand ANYTHING.
I wish I'd never been born, this sucks.

You're being really harsh on yourself there. Is there really nothing that makes you happy at all?

It stinks when you think you are getting to know someone. That just maybe there is something there you can trust or enjoy together. Then wham, you find out they aren't who you though they were.

Why does this happen??

Just let it go! (speaking to myself)

Im depressed and completely alone. I like to watch youtube videos of couples in love or getting married and things like that and it's kinda funny because the thing that gets me out of bed every morning to continue my existence is the thought that maybe someday I'll meet my dream girl, we'll get married, have kids and live happily ever after. It's unlikely any of that will come true but every time i see people in love, I feel I just have to experience that before I grow old, wither and die. Even if I fail I can atleast say I tried.

do i have to give up what i really dream of to keep a man happy? do i have to forget about togetherness and romance? do i have to go by some stupid cosmo magazine rules of dating? why cant we just all show our true feelings and not play games with each other? if you like me show me, if you say you love me back it up with actions. if you lie to me, you deserve to go to hell because i would never lie to you. will the next guy say the same things that he wants to cherish me and then when i have sex with him he will disappear too? i thought waiting enough time to get to know a person before having sex was how to find out if a man was true or not. maybe my heart is just too trusting. anyway, i hate you because of what you did.

that felt better.

I'm feeling very lonely right now and no matter what I do, it doesn't go away...

Would anyone like to talk with me?

I keep having these panic attacks. Why did I even stay with him. :(
I know I deserve better though, and I'll heal from this.

I know we have cultural differences, really i get it. Your not the kind of guy to say I love you everyday or spend quality time, but where does that leave me? how do i fill in the gaps in our love life?

When my own mother shouts at me on the phone for wanting to live a decent life instead of spending my money and living in misery for the next month wondering what to eat or to beg friends for money.. after I called her out of goodwill.. I got burned again. Well every time I speak with her, I feel verbally abused. God I ******* hate down to my GUTS that imperative mood she uses. I haven't felt so alone in the world in a long time. Even cigarettes are not my friend anymore. I can't trust anyone emotionally.. or to understand.. I've talked with some of my best friends a bit about it and I already feel like I am burdening them too much with my problems. After all they have theirs too, and people more central to them. But I can't even feel that my immediate family shares any kind of life with me. Many people think I'm born lucky but in what matters most I can't really say fate has smiled on me so far..

I'm going to get over the cigarettes and I will stop feeling so lonely but I know that my real situation will not change.. I will just keep moving on and telling myself my life is awesome or that awesome is just around the corner. FML..

perfanoff said:
When my own mother shouts at me on the phone for wanting to live a decent life instead of spending my money and living in misery for the next month wondering what to eat or to beg friends for money.. after I called her out of goodwill.. I got burned again. Well every time I speak with her, I feel verbally abused. God I ******* hate down to my GUTS that imperative mood she uses. I haven't felt so alone in the world in a long time. Even cigarettes are not my friend anymore. I can't trust anyone emotionally.. or to understand.. I've talked with some of my best friends a bit about it and I already feel like I am burdening them too much with my problems. After all they have theirs too, and people more central to them. But I can't even feel that my immediate family shares any kind of life with me. Many people think I'm born lucky but in what matters most I can't really say fate has smiled on me so far..

I'm going to get over the cigarettes and I will stop feeling so lonely but I know that my real situation will not change.. I will just keep moving on and telling myself my life is awesome or that awesome is just around the corner. FML..

perfanoff, I empathize/sympathize with you. It is terrible when you can't count on family to help you with advice or other things when you are in an unpleasant life situation.

I am not in an ideal living situation by far. There are 7 people, including me, in my family left, and my Brother told me not to long ago that if I was homeless, he couldn't let me stay with him and his wife until I could got back on my feet, even if it was for a short while, if I was to lose the living arrangement I have now.

I am just giving you my opinion, only, when I say please don't assume you are overburdening friends by telling them your problems though, unless you are sure of it. If they sound disgusted or tell you something that makes you know they don't want to hear what is bothering you, that is the only way you really know it.

I have been told I am a good friend, and I believe one reason is because I welcome friends to open up and tell me their problems even when I am going through a rough time. I still can listen and hope to make that friend feel better--even if I don't have any advice, at least I can let them vent and that shows them I care.

Geez, I don't remember now what I was going to post on here!

Well, I hope that your problems lessen and you start to feel a bit better. I don't know you, but I care about you and everyone struggling with their lives, especially ones that have issues similar to mine.

If you'd like to PM me, please do. Like I said, I may not be able to help you, but you can get things off your chest, so to speak, that way.

Not feeling safe to post on this forum anymore. I feel belittled. Demoralized. Insignificant. Unimportant.

Latest posts

Back