Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween is tomorrow. Dvd player won't work. Nothing is prepared. Everyone in my house is worried about something else. Might as well just stay home and lock myself in my room. This is such a crappy time for me and it's my favorite holiday of all time. Now I'm starting to hate all holidays.... nothing good ever comes out of them. Every year I always get dissappointed.

I know what you mean Daydreamer. My dad died on Easter. Used to be my favorite holiday, now it sucks. Never do anything on Easter anymore, it's nothing to me anymore.

Facebook is starting to irritate me quite a bit, seeing how certain people boast about how successful 2012 is compared to myself. Only got myself to blame for a crap year I guess.

Wallflower you do what you need to do. But why would you leave? Especially if you're lonely. Better to have friends online than none at all.

Wow, I haven't been here in some time now.
I'm just thinking of myself when I was younger and all the dreams I used to have and then I laugh to myself for being pretty **** foolish.
Finding it really hard to pick up the pieces of the past me, all my motivation to find a better life is gone. One can only go through so many failures before just giving up, you know?
Feeling so down lately and alone, there's no one I can really talk to. Christmas was probably the most depressing event of this year, just walking downtown hopping from bus to bus being envious of all the happy people with friends.

Looking back at what I've wrote, I guess I'm a quitter and my attitude sucks. Hopefully 2013 will be kinder and I get started on those stupid dreams I had as a teenager.

This weekend sucks. I definitely went outside during the day. I went grocery shopping, scarf shopping, ate lunch in a nice italian restaurant and had a very decadent dessert, came home at night, did the laundry, and watched an old Netflix movie called "Whatever happened to Baby Jane? (Great Bette Davis and Joan Crawford acting!) with my 2 cats on my lap. Tomorrow morning I'm going to another grocery store to buy fresh seasonal fruit, I have to eat well. Seems like a very nice weekend. Not really. I keep having crying spells in my home and the quietness inside my apartment is too much. TV is not real company, just something to drown out the quietness, and my cats, I love them but they're just cats.

steak and stuffing for dinner tonight. I should get my lazy ass up and start cooking.

I was watching the NFL Div. Playoff games during a great weekend, and then today I've been so active on the outdoors because I have to be stronger again like I used to.

I SAW THIS CAPTION, AND THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE FOR ALL--I HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE BEEN CHEERED UP AND HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN WITH THE GAMES, BUT IF IT WAS TRUE, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY!

buttoncomputer_zps7b8d6fe4.gif

Latest posts

Back