Post secret

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Just come across this site and its quite interesting I thought.

ppl go there and post there real thoughts that they normally would keep secret.

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I have a secret and that is when I writ the PM out to send to bjarne to ask to be a mod of this site I was very drunk. When I reserved a PM the next day I had to read what I put to remind myself what I had said cos I did not remember.

Yea this site is great I visit it every week to check out the different ones he puts up

The guy who does all this is in Maryland (the state I live) and a year ago he came to my college and gave a presentation promoting his book and had a whole bunch of his favorite secrets and told us his secret too. Then, I remember he asked the audience if they wanted to come up and reveal anything, a couple people did reveal things and it was generally a good time, I sat in the second row and I after the show I was going to go meet him but I chickened out and left lol

NeverMore said:
Yea this site is great I visit it every week to check out the different ones he puts up

The guy who does all this is in Maryland (the state I live) and a year ago he came to my college and gave a presentation promoting his book and had a whole bunch of his favorite secrets and told us his secret too. Then, I remember he asked the audience if they wanted to come up and reveal anything, a couple people did reveal things and it was generally a good time, I sat in the second row and I after the show I was going to go meet him but I chickened out and left lol

That is soo cool man. What was you going to tell him? lol You don't have to say. what did he say he's secret was? Well I Guss if you say it wont be a secret any-longer. I just edited my post to give a secret of my own that I have never told anyone be for :shy:

I was going to tell him that I was afraid of aliens, thought it would be a funny one he hadn't ever heard lol. His secret was very sad, it was that he used to be bullied as a kid and these kids used to hold him down and hold his eyes open and spit in them, terrible, but seems to live a happy life now so that is good..

NeverMore said:
I was going to tell him that I was afraid of aliens, thought it would be a funny one he hadn't ever heard lol. His secret was very sad, it was that he used to be bullied as a kid and these kids used to hold him down and hold his eyes open and spit in them, terrible, but seems to live a happy life now so that is good..

At lest he's story tuned out to be a successful one :) Gives us all hope.

I think what going fro hard times can do is make you appreciate the happy times. A lot of ppl that have had a heard childhood are amongst the happiest ppl alive.

lol at aliens. Your really afraid of them... I wont say anything. promes :p

some of the ones this week that I thought were cool:

adam.jpg

GeoffLTavish.jpg

pumpkin.jpg

This is something Ive said many times be for. The older I get the less I realize I know.

338210.jpg

It's so nice to go through and read those. Some of them will really get to you.

I post frequently on the postsecret forums under a different name. It's a nice place to be internet-wise, though I can't say I've made any friends there.

The blog, though, is just amazing. I love reading PS every Sunday.

A very nice site to read. I wish I could go through and look at some older ones.

Antihero said:
A very nice site to read. I wish I could go through and look at some older ones.

Yes, That is a down side to that place. Just type post secret into your browser and hit imgres. There is a nuff on there to look fro :)

i want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

tottally lyrics from an evanescence song

XD

EVANESCENCE

"Field Of Innocence"

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to