Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pri4.png

^Cool! I didn't knew bears used this forum. I guess on the internet, no one knows your species... :p

So what's actually going on in that pic? Looks like she's trying to push a fart out or something.

Okay, I took the advice that people have given me, and did a major cleanup. Like I said, I have 74 images that rotate, but this is the current one.

2euokrt.jpg

Wow! It definitely looks different than before. Good work. Do you like it? Or do you miss the previous?

Garbageman said:
Wow! It definitely looks different than before. Good work. Do you like it? Or do you miss the previous?

I just noticed the Q-tip on the floor. Not sure why I felt the need to add that, o well, why not.

GarbageMan, I don't miss all the icons. It looked a mess.

The main reason why I had it like that was that my nieces were using my computer, and I did that so that they could easily find the way to programs (before that, they were clicking in system folders and screwing up databases.) And I do like the new gadget dock on the side - it's called Rainmeter, for those who want it.

Thanks, lady. :)

This is the Life in Lavender theme for Windows 7. It's a dynamic theme, and I have it set to change every hour.

RandomDesktopALL_zpsf0c3d710.png

Garbageman said:

Garbageman said:

I just noticed the Q-tip on the floor. Not sure why I felt the need to add that, o well, why not.

Hey, it takes a Garbageman to notice a detail like that :p

dt.bmp

Cavey said:
Garbageman said:

Hey, it takes a Garbageman to notice a detail like that :p

Lol! Actually I noticed it too. Was quite odd considering the rest of the picture looks like it's a neat and tidy room.

Latest posts

Back