Post your hatred

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally, I am a content person. However, I am a little hot headed and get annoyed rather easily sometimes. Here is a small list of some of the things that I hate :

1. Old people behind the wheel going 20 miles below the speed limit on a two lane road- I have places to be ! They need to be at home watching Matlock on their plastic covered couches.
2. Humid weather- I hate getting a shower only to walk outside and be completely drenched in sweat after two minutes in the heat.
3. bees- anything that can fly and sting me I don't like
4. washing my car and having birds crap on it after washing it- I have a black car that I strive to keep clean during the summer. I am tired of washing my car only to walk out of my house later on to find it looking like a giant Snicker's bar.
5. Reading a professor's handout with spelling errors after being ridiculed for my own errors.
6. My cat- it sits around all day and doesn't like to be petted. It's like having a pet rock with fur.

Well, I hate to be stupid and I hate smokers(and other narcotic likers). Though I am not going to yell about it, I don't care now.
Hating something/someone and yelling about it all the time won't help, actually it will only ruin YOUR nervous system.
Everybody has problems, just, don't make them overcome you.

I hate being judged by my family. Anyone else judging me I can cope with, but when family does it I feel so angry they cannot see who I am. This is why I detatch myself from them...they are mostly very judgemental people.

I don't hate anything.

There are plenty of things which irritate me tho lol.

i hate that people hate things, there is a bright side to everything.
*swats hatred away* get that sh** out of here, son!
*hug*
<3

errrrr...I hate this stupid Vista PC, Hewlett and Microsoft

It's telling me my ativation code is all wacked out and not valid and it won't activate Vista.
But My PC had been activate already...Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get into my laptop...errr
The stupid laptop comes with a partition back up or pre installed Vista ..wtf ???
In other words...I don't need or have Vista disc.

I'm using the same PC to type this...wtf ???
I just changed the stupid URL from the Serivce Center to whatever I want.

I don't want to burn 40 gigs of back up, then reset this retarded thing:(

catwixen said:
I hate being judged by my family. Anyone else judging me I can cope with, but when family does it I feel so angry they cannot see who I am. This is why I detatch myself from them...they are mostly very judgemental people.

Isn't it always the ones we are closer to (and who are supposed to care about us) who can hurt us the most? *sigh*

EveWasFramed said:
catwixen said:

Isn't it always the ones we are closer to (and who are supposed to care about us) who can hurt us the most? *sigh*

Well yeah because they don't even need a gun to wound you, that's why you stay out of arm's reach and then some.

i don;t know why and i don't want anyonw to get mad at me,
but i hate people with big hair

like something about those motherfcking white guys with the afros taps a hidden rage inside of me

i think it's because they have a big ego and they're all like ooh look at me i have a big head of fluffy hair, i'm so cool with my big head of fluffy hair

i know it sounds crazy but it's completly true i can't stand them

it's weird and also i think, becuase when they sit in front of me i can never see around their big stupid fro
>(

and also i hate wating i'm not very patient, like just waiting in the lunch line completly ruins my day

:(

EveWasFramed said:
catwixen said:

Yes I think because we expect them to understand us the most. Often they don't, and it can be because they have their own issues to do with family....but even if we understand that, it can still hurt. :)

Latest posts

Back