Powered by breasts.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IgnoredOne

Reaction score
I thought about elaborating, but then decided that was not necessary.

Bra Power:Can Bouncing Breasts Charge an iPod?

helicopter2.gif

This is.... The most wonderful idea I have ever heard of in my life. :)

Hell, even I love it.

I think this guy said it best.

Andy said:
Umm... Do you think that it is possible to have boner-powered chargers? I think the two would work hand-and-hand, and would be great with men who need a quick charge. Just look for women who are charging theirs, and, boom! Instant charge!

~Andy

(Not a chauvinist!)

And here I thought hand-cranked MP3-players were a great idea. This tops that off, easily.

Also, too much time on my hands so I made this, inspired by the novel idea.

mr_comingthing.png

iPod?

Ha!

Let's get all these reality and hollywood bimbos then put these bras on 'em and place in a huge hamster wheel... Just powered Africa.

This is all theoretical of course... (hmm)

"Adrienne discovers in her research that a size D-cup breast in a low support bra can move up to 35 cm (!!!!!) during exercise."

I took out my ruler and wow. Just...wow.

Kataphractos said:
So A-cup to low C-cup women and non-fat men won't get to use this? :(

I'm afraid this technology might trigger a massive increase in the transplant/enlargement business. And if we can use breasts, why not use feet....

Hopefully Obama's new "Green" policy would mandate all females to use this technology. :D

meekthoughts said:
Kataphractos said:

I'm afraid this technology might trigger a massive increase in the transplant/enlargement business. And if we can use breasts, why not use feet....
They already offer subsidized breast implants in the Australian military, so maybe...

Wait, no. Because then we'll get stuff like this: Stilleto implants

Kataphractos said:
meekthoughts said:
Kataphractos said:

They already offer subsidized breast implants in the Australian military, so maybe...

Wait, no. Because then we'll get stuff like this: Stilleto implants

Why in the world would ANYONE want that... *shivers*

The bouncing breasts should also power testicles to make sure women are happy :p

Am I bad?

Does anyone know what I mean?

I am bad.

Latest posts

Back