Predictions for 2022

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah G

Reaction score
What's gonna happen in the world? Is everything going to be okay? Are you worried? Are we in the last days? Will there even be a 2022? šŸ¤” Are you finally going to clean your car? Will I give up cheese?

The BBC will reveal the Queen, God bless you Ma'am, is a member of the Illuminati and that she has killed scores of people, including children. You think itā€™s a coincidence that Prince was murdered on Queen Elizabethā€™s birthday?, You honestly believe he died of an accidental drug overdose?, The Queen had him killed Because his name was Prince.

Maybe I should delete this as a certain section of humanity will think it's true.

The BBC will reveal the Queen, God bless you Ma'am, is a member of the Illuminati and that she has killed scores of people, including children. You think itā€™s a coincidence that Prince was murdered on Queen Elizabethā€™s birthday?, You honestly believe he died of an accidental drug overdose?, The Queen had him killed Because his name was Prince.

Maybe I should delete this as a certain section of humanity will think it's true.
I'm screenshotting, I keep receipts.

I predict a riot in Amsterdam on January 2. A top guy in the Outbreak Management Team and current head of Intensive Care Association referred to covid as "peanuts" and "a virus of nothing" that "doesn't even harm young people" so we're "locking each other up for nothing".
In fairness his contract is up tomorrow but it's definitely throwing soot in the porridge here in lockdown land.

Last edited:
We're all going to die!!!! Take cover!!! Ha! ha!
iu

It'll be just another Fd up year. But, I hope to AM going to get out and enjoy nature more. This coming year I will be riding my bike a lot more too. I'm already planning on riding my bike to a large fireworks show on July 4th and watch it at a distance away from others. I want this year to be my calm year.

I don't think we're in the last days. I already went through a time where I believed we were in the last days due to feeling like we were going to run out of oil within our lifetimes, but wouldn't be able to replace it with anything, and as a result of that, modern civilization would collapse permanently. Because of this, I gave up on life, and really knocked myself off-course - the fallout from which I'm still dealing with today. But if I had just stayed on course, if I hadn't gotten into all this Peak Oil crap and given up on life, I would have been much better off.

Because of my experience, I tend not to believe in end-of-the-world predictions. I just wish when I was younger, I'd stopped to think, what if I'm wrong? What if the world doesn't end? And where do I want my life to be, if the modern world continues?

Anyway:

I think we'll gradually work our way back to normal.
I think COVID will eventually be under control.

Basically, I think things will, very slowly but surely, calm down and we'll be back to business as usual - which isn't great, but I think at least the "crazy" will start to level off.

And PS - that's a hard "no" for you giving up cheese, @Sarah G šŸ§€šŸ§€šŸ§€

We're all going to die!!!! Take cover!!! Ha! ha!
iu

I just noticed the hot air balloons in your picture.

It's like, sure, the whole world is blowing up in some kind of apocalyptic inferno, but a few people decided, eh, everything's going to hell in a handbasket, might as well just go ballooning because why not?

The odds of you giving up cheese? šŸŽ± Magic 8-Ball says, "not Gouda".

OK that was terrible, but you get my drift šŸ˜›

I think your best chance to effectively quit something, is to replace it with something else - at least to get you started.

Like don't just give up cheese, and replace it with nothing. Instead give up cheese, and replace it with something healthier, like hummus. Just something else to fill the void, to get your new habit in motion.

Ok, more optimistically: more violence, more cuts, greater divisions, less empathy, a woke wormhole, and potentially a debate on capital punishment.

more violence, more cuts, greater divisions, less empathy,

My prediction was slightly more optimistic, but this is what I'm afraid will happen instead.

More cuts - due to less empathy - will cause greater divisions, and more violence. Empathy gets hard to come by as more and more people are pushed further and further into stressful situations.

I wish we could go back to how things were in the postwar era, when it seemed like humanity was going places and the future was just around the corner - and it was going to be flying cars and jetpacks, not the situation we have today.

Latest posts

Back