(Project) Christmas Card SWAP

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonekiller, the closing date has passed but if you would like to participate you may be monkeysock's partner if you like? :)

did you all get your cards sent out in time? I've been told my card buddy has already got the card from me! Feel free to post pics of your cards to see/share, and have a really Merry Christmas everyone :)

MissyEchelon said:
did you all get your cards sent out in time? I've been told my card buddy has already got the card from me! Feel free to post pics of your cards to see/share, and have a really Merry Christmas everyone :)

Nope. Merry Christmas to you too. Hope it was a good one for you.

OK...finally getting around to posting the lovely card that Missy sent me.

862EA2C3-A0F8-490E-8FA2-65A9D1D0D69D-23340-00001607AF44DA8B.jpg
[/img]

i'm really sorry to hear that LonelyInAtl, did you message your buddy about it? There may have been some delay? Mine was held up until after christmas too but it arrived in the end. I received the loveliest little packet from EveWasFramed, i'll try to get a photo or two tonight after i'm back from work! <3

MissyEchelon said:
i'm really sorry to hear that LonelyInAtl, did you message your buddy about it? There may have been some delay? Mine was held up until after christmas too but it arrived in the end. I received the loveliest little packet from EveWasFramed, i'll try to get a photo or two tonight after i'm back from work! <3

She hasn't been on since 12/13. Must have seen a picture of me and got spooked. LOL

Guess I'm the only one who didn't get theirs....doesn't surprise me.

LonelyInAtl said:
MissyEchelon said:

She hasn't been on since 12/13. Must have seen a picture of me and got spooked. LOL

LonelyInAtl, you're not the only one. I didn't get mine either. Worse, I feel like I've been ignored. Here and wherever. Oh well.. shrugs.

ladyforsaken said:
LonelyInAtl said:
MissyEchelon said:

LonelyInAtl, you're not the only one. I didn't get mine either. Worse, I feel like I've been ignored. Here and wherever. Oh well.. shrugs.

I would have sent you one had I known. :)

LonelyInAtl said:
ladyforsaken said:
LonelyInAtl said:
MissyEchelon said:

I would have sent you one had I known. :)

Ah, likewise!
Thank you for not ignoring me. :)

Latest posts

Back