Question about drug use

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids will experiment - we all did, no?
But it sounds like you guys have the type of relationship where he knows you're a safety net if he fucks up and that makes a world of difference.

JHK said:
Kids will experiment - we all did,  no?
But it sounds like you guys have the type of relationship where he knows you're a safety net if he fucks up and that makes a world of difference.

I never did 
Pot tares up my throat second hand and the stink ....not that attractive IMO

JHK said:

No actually. I've never tried/used illegal substances.

EveWasFramed said:
JHK said:

Were you one of those goody goodies who never got into trouble and always did as you should? :club:

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
JHK said:

Were you one of those goody goodies who never got into trouble and always did as you should? :club:

lol yes actually. I did, at 16, put a small ding in the door of my mom's car and lie about it. :D

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
JHK said:

lol yes actually. I did, at 16, put a small ding in the door of my mom's car and lie about it. :D

YOU REBEL!

Latest posts

Back