QUESTIONNAIRE FOR LONELY PEOPLE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! I love 'fill em out's'

how long you live in loneliness?
As long as I can remember. Even as a toddler, I can remember spending a lot of time alone.

How many friends do you have?
I have a few acquaintances, and probably one friend who I currently confide and socialize most with. It works out fine as long as I let him have his space.

Have you ever had friends or a girl?
Yes to both. But a girl, not for not very long trials.

you have some passion \ hobby?
Right now I just have ideas.

you're sad because of loneliness or another?
I'm sad about what I've been put through and the person I turned out to be. Loneliness is symptomatic with it.

Have you ever thought about suicide?
I had daily suicide ideations up until about last year sometime. That was due to gaining a new perspective on spirituality. Things arent 'all better' and I still feel the way I feel. I just feel now suicide is not a very viable option.

Case said:
Jacob1 said:
Do you have social anxiety? Yes I take xanax to fix it it really does work

I wonder. Do you own stocks in Pfizer? It would explain why you talk about Xanax so much.

Do rat me out now, don't let anybody know. This is how we get customers they pay somebody to go on forums and recommend it . Hahahah xanax conspiracy

Badjedidude said:
Jacob1 said:
Do you have social anxiety? Yes I take xanax to fix it it really does work

I take troll-ex, but it doesn't work. :(

It's one big conspiracy,it THE NEW WORLD XANAX ORDER

I've lived with loneliness since going off to college, I guess, age 18. I once had friends, not anymore. I've never had a real girlfriend. Now, I spend my time sleeping in and surfing the internet, and trying to protect myself from the collapse of civilization.

Right now, I wouldn't kill myself because I'm interested in watching things fall apart in the coming years. I don't want to see people miserable, I want to see them humbled.

how long you live in loneliness? 2 months.

How many friends do you have? 3 that I talk to but they're extremely busy, so I only get to talk to them once a week.

Have you ever had friends or a girl? Yes.

you have some passion \ hobby? Nutrition, working out, gaming, science, won't discuss the other here.

you're sad because of loneliness or another? It's hard to do anything if you don't talk to someone at least a bit each day.

Have you ever thought about suicide? No. Whatever challenges or loneliness I go through it'll never affect my ego, self-confidence or optimism, hence I will never consider that.

For anyone that is thinking about suicide, life is worth living even for the off possibility of doing something really important and significant later in life. That significant event could just be talking to someone, because the things you say to people greatly affect them and the direction their life takes.

You also never know how your life may be in 20 years time or how society may have advanced to turn around situations such as your own.

Boreal said:
I'm not sad. I am lonely because I don't have many friends and have some LGBTQ identity struggles I can't find anyone else facing, though. I also spend the majority of my time alone.

A lot of people have privately talked to me about being unsure.

Latest posts

Back