Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a difficult one for me tbh, I spent most of my youth bumming around the Med and South East Asia living off the charity of the women I met, I'm a different person nowadays and I think I'd feel very uncomfortable, rather than disrespected.
I was so angry that he was angry loool I uninvited him an everything 😂 I even made things up like…I have someone else coming instead and obviously he’s black and 6’8 (and only exists in my dreams) 😅 I think looking back my issues with men are that when they are honest with me I usually take it as disrespect and I can see how silly it feels when the shoe is on the other foot.

Really you wouldnt wanna pay for a nice girls meal? Thats a bit mean I think 😂 like even if you liked her?

Of course I would, but I mean, so is every other guy. Besides, the question was partially about matching my personality, I take things slow with no expectations, so that would be matching my personality.

Of course I would, but I mean, so is every other guy. Besides, the question was partially about matching my personality, I take things slow with no expectations, so that would be matching my personality.
Hmmm with this explanation … Miss Ceno’s math class gives you a … B+! But you have detention regardless 😇

Okay my question of the day is… now take notes if you have to….

If you could have dinner with an unattractive girl who’s personality is like a 35% match to yours and she pays her half of the bill or an attractive girl who’s personality is a 43% match to yours and you pay the whole bill… at a resturant of your choice excluding fast food places… what would you pick to do? 😂 You can tell… i’m a mathematical genius today 🤓
Let's see, I remember doing math problems in school. How fast are they going to be driving? When are they leaving? And what color are their panties? Ha! Ha!

I would pay the full bill for either situation unless they said they wanted to pay for themselves.

Let's see, I remember doing math problems in school. How fast are they going to be driving? When are they leaving? And what color are their panties? Ha! Ha!

I would pay the full bill for either situation unless they said they wanted to pay for themselves.
Lol you are driving in both scenarios, and of course you opened the car door for both women... and no ones wearing panties, they aren't 50... yet... lmao

Ah ha... ! That's why we are married my Finished darling... you know how to treat a woman. 🥰 Now just pay all my bills for a simple smile from me... and you are the perfect man. Oh and and tell me how im the best looking woman in the world... ( you are permitted to lie if its for my happiness) lolz I'm only joking, but if she has the attraction level and a higher personality match, it should be a no brainer. But I think men actually do mostly date down in looks department.

Lol you are driving in both scenarios, and of course you opened the car door for both women... and no ones wearing panties, they aren't 50... yet... lmao

Ah ha... ! That's why we are married my Finished darling... you know how to treat a woman. 🥰 Now just pay all my bills for a simple smile from me... and you are the perfect man. Oh and and tell me how im the best looking woman in the world... ( you are permitted to lie if its for my happiness) lolz I'm only joking, but if she has the attraction level and a higher personality match, it should be a no brainer. But I think men actually do mostly date down in looks department.
Well, if a woman agreed to go out on a date with me I would wonder, what the hell is wrong with her???? She must be bat honeysuckle crazy!!!! How she looks and who pays is so far down on my list of import items to think about. Is she going to shoot me or something?

Okay my question of the day is… now take notes if you have to….

If you could have dinner with an unattractive girl who’s personality is like a 35% match to yours and she pays her half of the bill or an attractive girl who’s personality is a 43% match to yours and you pay the whole bill… at a resturant of your choice excluding fast food places… what would you pick to do? 😂 You can tell… i’m a mathematical genius today 🤓
35 vs 43% you say? :rolleyes:

Unless they insisted otherwise I'd offer to pay. It's a relatively small sum of money anyway and you take your chances with dating. I wouldn't be weighing things up like that. Wouldn't ask someone out I had zero attraction to either, so if we're already 'there' it's a non issue.

35 vs 43% you say? :rolleyes:

Unless they insisted otherwise I'd offer to pay. It's a relatively small sum of money anyway and you take your chances with dating. I wouldn't be weighing things up like that. Wouldn't ask someone out I had zero attraction to either, so if we're already 'there' it's a non issue.
but what if a unattractive woman offered her heart to you though, you wouldn't go for it? It could be love...

but what if a unattractive woman offered her heart to you though, you wouldn't go for it? It could be love...
What if another man offered his heart? Or another woman, you? Or a 60 year old man. Like I said previously, beyond a point looks stop factoring into it.. but there has to be at least some initial attraction. I wouldn't even try to force it with someone I had zero attraction to. I don't think that's a nice thing to do to someone else either i.e. use someone to see if it's worth going there.

What if another man offered his heart? Or another woman, you? Or a 60 year old man. Like I said previously, beyond a point looks stop factoring into it.. but there has to be at least some initial attraction there. I wouldn't even try to force it with someone I had zero attraction to. I don't think that's a nice thing to do with someone else either i.e. use someone to see if it's worth it.
Now now.. Ardour... did you just put me in the list of undesirables, thats not very nice loool but yes if it was me we both know... you'd push aside all your man views and do as I command, but since it's not... I completely understand where you are coming from 😇 Thank you for your participation😅

Now now.. Ardour... did you just put me in the list of undesirables, thats not very nice loool but yes if it was me we both know... you'd push aside all your man views and do as I command, but since it's not... I completely understand where you are coming from 😇 Thank you for your participation😅
Sorry, but as I'm old enough to be your father I think we should remain bitter adversaries.

Sorry, but as I'm old enough to be your father I think we should remain bitter adversaries.
Lol awh thats the sweetest thing you've ever said to meee. I cant be your adversary now, we have no choice... we have to elope... and no prenups please and thank you.

Last edited:
Okay, okay hear me out... do men think women make them under perform?

I was being a total nerd today and watching speed cuber whilst having breakfast and noticed that the men that got girlfriends and a social life under performed. I know when my brother was a glowing athlete, the second he got his first girlfriend my mum was so upset, said it's over for him, and I hate to admit it but she was right. Is it because most girls demand soo much time from their fella, I know I do lmao but i'm starting to wonder, am I blocking my fella from his true potential and if I am... is that okay? Penny for your thoughts lads?

I was being a total nerd today and watching speed cuber whilst having breakfast and noticed that the men that got girlfriends and a social life under performed. I know when my brother was a glowing athlete, the second he got his first girlfriend my mum was so upset, said it's over for him, and I hate to admit it but she was right. Is it because most girls demand soo much time from their fella, I know I do lmao but i'm starting to wonder, am I blocking my fella from his true potential and if I am... is that okay? Penny for your thoughts lads?

Kind of, but not in the way you think...
Women, kids, cars, houses, all of these things cost money.
If you narrow it down to just a House and a Car:
A new car costs the same as a small house.
It wasn't like that 50 or 60 years ago when our parents and grandparents had kids.
But it is like that now.
The manufacturing and upkeep of a human life is actually the most financially expensive thing on the planet.
I know it's weird to try to think of human life in terms of finances and economics, and I don't agree with it either, but this is how governments look at it which is why the economy for everything else is the way that it is as well.
What makes men underperform is that men are about logical deductive reasoning and practicalities.
Because the average man can't afford a house, a car, a woman, and a kid, all at the same time.
So since there's no way we can afford everything, we try to work with what we "can" afford instead.
No man wants to inherit debt or pass debt on to their children.
Wealth, typically only lasts about 3 generations of human lives.
Meaning that your grandparents are wealthy, you are going to see the last of that wealth as it slowly deteriorates due to rising inflation costs over time.
I really don't even think it's something that women cause or are to blame for, because women didn't do this, governments did this, and effectively brainwashed entire modern empires of humans.
So from a man's perspective of trying to survive in life with little to no help and chronically deteriorating resources, it's a matter of function over form and a matter of practicality. Simply put: Having fun just isn't as important as trying not to die or end up homeless because you made bad investments and unwise decisions.
Because a man's life is predominately about the inheritance of responsibilities that are solely held up by that man and no other individual, a lot of the time adding in extra costs is all that it takes to completely break a man without him even really realizing why that is the way that it is.
The world no longer cares about men.
It hasn't for a very long time.
Your typical man doesn't receive the help that they need in life from other people.
Be it financial help or physical help, we just don't have that as an option for resources.
Nobody wants to actually help a man.
And so because of that, that's why your average guy spends the majority of their time in their middle and later age thinking about death so much.
Again, you can't really blame women for this, because it isn't women who are told to inherit and manage responsibility in society.
That is strictly federal. That's why the retirement age keeps going up in America.
Just like we have Life, Life 2 and Life 3 prison sentences in increments of 80-100 years each, technically you will be able to get out of prison with a Life sentence...if you live to be 200 Years Old.
The retirement age here is tied to the exact same budget.
So eventually you will be able to retire, but you'll have to live to be 200 Years Old in order to retire.

One word and, yes, a picture, Succubus!

All women have are very capable of being a Succubus. However, women also have other motivations. I had a girl friend that continually pushed me to better myself in order to make more money which in turn allowed her to live a better lifestyle.

iu

Women don't get to be the only ones to ruin someone's self and soul...so misandy, although a thing, doesn't get to be marginalized

Latest posts

Back