Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bens said:
Blonde and big breasts don't do anything for me at all.

Same here, although I'd consider making an exemption for a blonde if she were the right kinda gal. lol

Do guy's prefer girls with very long hair, below the butt, just long just above the butt or shorter? Just wondering.

This is just a general question:

Why do men tend to act like kids around someone they like? Is it an automatic reaction thing? Or is it something to get attention?

Ladysphinx said:
Do guy's prefer girls with very long hair, below the butt, just long just above the butt or shorter? Just wondering.

Personally, I don't really mind what the girl's hair is like. I guess I do tend to prefer longer hair, but I don't care either way as long as I get to touch it and run my hands through it and stuff. :D

VanillaCreme said:
Why do men tend to act like kids around someone they like? Is it an automatic reaction thing? Or is it something to get attention?

I dunno... why do women tend to act too good to simply have sex with anyone they want?

Please... less generalities next time. You could start with "why do SOME men..." etc etc.

Badjedidude said:
VanillaCreme said:

I dunno... why do women tend to act too good to simply have sex with anyone they want?

Please... less generalities next time. You could start with "why do SOME men..." etc etc.

Of course it's SOME. I WAS referring to a dude I know... He acts like a kid around me... But since you want to chomp on your foot there, I'll entertain your question as well.

We act too good to simply have sex with anyone we want, because MOST of us don't want to be whores. Men seem to not grasp that concept, and don't want to stick around and stay around long enough to be in a committed relationship in order to get that sex. (D)

Of course, you could always get a floosy. A LOT of men like that, yeah? You want a whore, get one, and don't expect her to turn into a housewife after you've fallen on your face for her.

You can now spit out your foot. (D)

VanillaCreme said:
This is just a general question:

at first i wanted to say that it's because a lot of guys really don't know how to act cause they feel the need to impress the girl they're attracted towards, but if you could be a little more specific then maybe i can answer your question better.

If a guy tells a girl that he's interested in her and likes her, but doesn't make much an effort to talk to her does that mean he's waiting for the girl to make the first move?

Or does that mean he's simply interested- not tunnel-vision infatuated and the girl should expand her options?

He wants to hear back from her on the issue. Guys, contratry what women may think are not mind readers.

Abhorred said:
If a guy tells a girl that he's interested in her and likes her, but doesn't make much an effort to talk to her does that mean he's waiting for the girl to make the first move?

Or does that mean he's simply interested- not tunnel-vision infatuated and the girl should expand her options?

Yup, it means that he likes her but wants her to tell him that she likes him as well.

Not all men go straight after a woman just because they are interested. Some men like to be sure a woman like's him and ofcourse vice versa too but also if hes shy he might just be nervous around her especially if hes not sure if she likes him or not. So although he might be interested he might be a little uncomfortable when around this person because of the uncertainty and other things such as thinking too much about not trying to make an idiot of himself.... which usually results in him making an idiot of himself. lol :p

I'm not a dude but I was always told, if a guy likes you and all that fun stuff, he WILL make it happen.

ANYWAYS

Would you be opposed to date a "bigger girl"? If no, what would be your limit of "bigger"? And of course, if you were more into skinnier girls, could her personality persuade you otherwise?

Nope. I'd date a bigger girl.

I dunno what the size limit is. Not like 400 lbs, because that's just... ehhhggk unhealthy and unappealing in soooo many ways. I do tend to prefer smaller/petite girls, but that's just my preference; not every guy is that way. I would date a bigger girl, though. Depends on a lot of things. Personality is indeed a big maker/breaker.

There is a limit for everyone it just depends on personal preference and ofcourse generally your own size will help to determine this. I wouldnt have a problem dating a girl who was a bit bigger than average. Personality is the most important thing overall. My personal limit is probably less than a guy who is above average weight because i am a slim guy. :)

Sterling said:
I'm not a dude but I was always told, if a guy likes you and all that fun stuff, he WILL make it happen.

ANYWAYS

Would you be opposed to date a "bigger girl"? If no, what would be your limit of "bigger"? And of course, if you were more into skinnier girls, could her personality persuade you otherwise?

depends what you mean by a "bigger girl". i don't mind if a girl is thick. i personally find curves sexy as hell. and that really just depends. it would be naive to say looks don't mean anything. I'll tell you one thing though, a lot of guys have a lot of different preferences. some like em skinny, some like em thick, some like em short, and some like em tall. you'd be amazed on the different fetishes guys have.

I don't know if this is a new question because I have gone through all 30 pages of this forum(and most people won't) but anyways

"NEW" question for the men and boys:
Why is it that men seem to go for the sluts?
Now I'm only in highschool and every single guy in my school is and idiot.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am in Arkansas but still every dude I see is heartbroken over a whore.
What's up with that?
What are you dudes thinking that a whore will make you happy?
I don't mean to offend anyone just wantin ta kno!

Took a few creative liberties with the quoting, please excuse the routine silliness.

Knyght said:
Why is it that men seem to go for the sluts? What are you dudes thinking that a whore will make you happy?

Girls that are very sexual in their manner of dress or their behaviour are like a gigantic flashing runway beacon to guys who are in puberty and marinating in an olympic swimming pool of sex hormones.

It really has not been very long since humans started living longer. Before modern medicine and the like, the teenage years to our mid twenties was the normal age range for breeding. You have to strip away everything that is attached to us by culture, society, or whatever you want to call 'enlightenment', and get to the base of what we were not so long ago: Sex machines, built to breed and reproduce and ensure survival of the species.

This is the basic blue print for the human male; find a mate, reproduce, ensure survival of the offspring and build a family. Everything else that makes us a 'person', such as differing sexualities, fetishes, what music we listen to, or any disabilities we have, can be effectively chalked up as 'optional components' or, in some cases, mistakes in the manufacturing process.

The 'slutty' girl is perceived as an easy mate and appeals to base instincts. There are very few guys in their sexual prime who will genuinely not find her appealing in at least a sexual way. This isn't to say those guys might not wish they could find someone who also has desirable 'optional modules' installed, such as a likable personality. But we're talking about immediate, want-it-now instincts here. At the age of 23, I would ultimately love to be with someone who I find attractive and who likes to go do some of the things I do, and who can make intelligent observations and discuss ideas. But I still look at the half-naked women in summer and fantasize about 'just for now'.

The problem with this established biology is that we now are routinely living in excess of 60 and even 70 years. We discovered electricity and the wheel and industrialized. We have a society addicted to comforts and stimulation, and there are a bloody LOT of us packed in to the confines of cities. Through demand and need, this necessitates that we have jobs and careers beyond survival and the traditional 'village roles'. Hence we have ambition to climb the ladder we have built. I don't really think it's entirely bad, I'm pretty neutral on it myself for the most part. Nut the end result as it pertains to your question is that we have to start pursuing all of these things at a point in our life when we would otherwise be making babies, and building a thatched hut somewhere to hopefully not be eaten by bears, or freeze to death in the middle of winter.

Now I'm only in highschool and every single guy living organism in my school is and idiot.

....I am in Arkansas....

This is the kicker here. People are retarded in highschool, and they don't come out any better than they went in. The special ed kids are probably the smartest of the lot. And while Arkansas is a beautiful state with a few decent people, I'm sure you have a good grasp on the baseline of what to expect.

Everything is different in highschool. Graduate highschool, wait two or three years, and look around you to get a glimpse of real life. High school is a little fantasy (or nightmare) realm where stupid things are important and the behaviors are ridiculous and laughable. College and University are the same thing, except with more drinking and an educational environment which may or may not be of any value beyond the math, english, science and lies you were spoonfed in highschool.

Knyght said:
"NEW" question for the men and boys:
Why is it that men seem to go for the sluts?
Now I'm only in highschool and every single guy in my school is and idiot.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am in Arkansas but still every dude I see is heartbroken over a whore.
What's up with that?
What are you dudes thinking that a whore will make you happy?
I don't mean to offend anyone just wantin ta kno!

Before answering your question I'll mention that not EVERY guy seeks after whores, and not all guys are focused only on getting laid or having sex.

My answer: Quite simply put, because most men are sexual creatures. And sluts are relatively easy to get. This may be breaking it down too far, but honestly, that's what it is. A girl who will have sex with a bunch of guys is more likely to have sex with... well, a bunch of guys. So a bunch of guys seek her out to fulfill their sexual needs.

It all comes from the fact that men with a mid-to-high sex drive NEED sex. I know that's been discussed over and over before, but I think it's pretty commonly understood that many men just gotta gotta gotta GOTTA have it. :p And a dream come true for this kind of man would be a woman who will perform those sexual duties with regularity and gusto... in short, to be a whore for him. It sounds weird, but really, I would want my future mate to be a whore for me. That doesn't mean cheating on me, but it mean doing ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with me in order to please me (and I'd return the favor).

So a lot of guys seek after women like this, not completely admitting to themselves that what this woman does for them, she does for other guys as well.

In a perfect world, a man would want a pretty little angel princess in public and a naughty whorish vixen in private.

Brian said:
Everything is different in highschool. Graduate highschool, wait two or three years, and look around you to get a glimpse of real life. High school is a little fantasy (or nightmare) realm where stupid things are important and the behaviors are ridiculous and laughable.

@Knyght: Yup. This.

Highschool is nothing like real life. It's laughable and dramatic and insanely niave. Unfortunately a lot of people never emotionally mature beyond what they were in highschool... these are the drama queens and people who continually ***** about their parents, their boss, their friends, etc etc etc. "I HATE MY DAD, HE'S SO MEAN!" Like that. Most people who say this have never seen things from their parents' perspective and only focus on how they didn't get what their little heart desired.

That's what highschool is like.

If you really work on improving yourself after highschool, you'll mature, gain some wisdom, and see how ridiculous it truly is. :) No worries. Just let things slide right now and try not to get too upset about the morons around you. Things will change and you'll move on to better things. So no worries, eh? :)

Latest posts

Back