Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
Yes, yes we are. What is really annoying is when you are direct and state exactly what you are looking for and she "doesn't get it" or "doesn't understand"...WTF!? I think it's more so that it's not what they want to hear. That's my experience anyway. I was straight forward, open and honest with her about how I saw things. On several instances she accused me of not doing this which eventually made me very angry because I felt she wasn't comprehending it because it wasn't what she wanted. It was more about what she wanted instead of us.

QFMFT (quoted for mother ******* truth!)

I had almost forgotten about that annoying trait that my ex had.

She would say that I never told her something if it was convenient for her to have forgotten it.

She would say that I said something that I didn't if it served her underlying purpose in the interaction.

She would say that I didn't do something that I clearly did, even when presented with evidence which she would shrug off and deflect the subject, she would still deny it happened!

W. T. F.

Sci-Fi, you want to know the truth about how this works? I'll tell you. I've had women clue me in during moments of weakness where they described their tactics to me (as friends, sisters, acquaintances, LOL).

She KNOWS that she is wrong and that what she is saying isn't true. The point is that she doesn't care. She isn't playing a LOGICAL game. She is playing a FEELINGS game. If she can upset you, or hurt you, or control/manipulate you through using methods that are clearly illogical, she will do so. Actually most of them do this, admittedly!

What you have to do when she wants to play verbal "fiction" games with your head and heart, is adopt an approach of parenting her, because she is acting like a child.

Rewards / Punishments

Now, if a women insists on playing games with me I simply deny her my attention and time. If she "behaves", she wins my attention and time. It's as simple as that. No logic. No feelings. Only control. It's beating her at her own game: control.

Sorry to blow your secret, girls.

Unfortunately, the question becomes: is it worth it to have to parent an adult to get into her vagina?

It is true that manipulative women seem to brag about their tactics to the other men in their life. We aren't making this stuff up!

[quote="Kenny]She KNOWS that she is wrong and that what she is saying isn']
If your partner( male or female) is acting like that. It is best to inform them that they are not thinking or acting logically, and leave the situation. Go out for a few hours or the night. Let them know that you aren't going to deal with them and/or be manipulated by them when they are acting like that.

They will see that their actions are having a bad affect and they will stop doing it. When you come back they will probably apologize. If they keep trying to play games then you might just want to leave them for good. In the long run your partner will be more attracted to you, and respect you more for it.

jales said:
Question
Quite a few men say that women are/have been manipulative towards them. Now in the only country where I have ever actually dated I dont really see it (Jamaica).

In order for someone to be manipulative they have got to want something from you, that you are not so keen on giving up.

I have seen lots of guys manipulate women into giving them sex. I can't actually pin point the thing that women want from men...

So I'm asking the guys who have been manipulated.. what did they want from you?

Also I think that in Jamaican society because women are aware of the fact that the guys are going to try and trick them into having sex.. it doesnt hurt as badly when it does happen (because you expect it).

But the question to guys is... is there a particular thing that women want from you???

Women are emotionally unstable, this makes them ill tempered.
(not all of course)
But from my experience, women manipulate use men in many ways mostly because of their own insecurity.
Women use men for money, things, social status, fame, and very rarely sex.
And I'll admit as a guy, we let ourselves be used by them.
I noticed myself, that I was used by someone I loved, and thought she loved me. Payed her rent (stupid decision)
Then she dropped me, like a bad habit. And it wasn't the money wasted that hurt.
It was like feeling cheated. Used.
It's sad when you can't even trust anyone.
You give them your heart, and you think they've given you there's
but in reality it was a rouse.

Hmmm just unlucky at love I guess...
rather stay by myself...

money
status
security
gifts
attention
child support
alimony
entertainment
sex
release from boredom
excitement
a car
a house
a cabin on the lake
a retirement
to be needed, wanted and longed for more than anything else in his world

Kenny said:
money
status
security
gifts
attention
child support
alimony
entertainment
sex
release from boredom
excitement
a car
a house
a cabin on the lake
a retirement
to be needed, wanted and longed for more than anything else in his world
Much better list :(
sad but true...

Now, if a women insists on playing games with me I simply deny her my attention and time. If she "behaves", she wins my attention and time. It's as simple as that. No logic. No feelings. Only control. It's beating her at her own game: control.
[/quote]

I agree with most of what you said, except this part.

Women's "endgame" is not control. In fact, if they were forced to be more honest with their words, they would probably admit that they do not WANT control. They want YOU to have it. And from what you've described, you've learned how to do that.

The last thing a woman wants is to control her man, unless she's certifiably insane. Think about it, what usually happens after she's gained control? She cheats and/or leaves. If she got what she wanted, why would she cut and run?

Incidentally, best piece of insight I EVER heard about women and men?

Women is to attention as men is to sex. Meditate on that one and I swear you'll achieve enlightment.

Man our thread is stupid, the one with the questions for chicks is way better. Can we post pictures of boobs or something?

Let's just post photographs of Sara Rue forever.

ruecp.jpg

250210_512x288_generated.jpg

Latest posts

Back