Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rejection is a reson not to ask her in the first place and it's emarrasing when a girl is asked out and she picks her phone up and calls someone in between a conversation to see whats she's doing beforehand. Perhaps she's under some kind of ownership from another friend, her job or family. I don't ask gilrs out anymore or have a plan to. On one occasion I went to the pub for a quick drink and this lad, a friend said why not take her out. I mention to this forum if I had wated to date her in the first place I would of asked her. Looks don't bother me wether she is perceived to be beautiful, attractive or whatever i would make my own choice to be with her for fun, or even a relationship but even then how long would it last before I got bored of the control of her through others for me to change her disappear, they might not like my control even though i'm a well controlled refelction of myself, then live with her forever somewhere special. perfection is such a difficult thing in this life, even like a painting it never relects ones trueself. One might mention that a picture is priceless but true reflection on real human being is also priceless. I believe uniqueness is and should be the reason why we should not change each other but live together as best we can. I would rather ned my life as I want to eqach day than be controlled by anyone but would explain to the right girl that there is a way to be happy and live togther ever afterwoulds, like real fairy tale or book that reflects truths and happiness.

um... maybe it would be more helpful to asking QUOTE the person you are giving advice to, as this doesn't apply to anything recent.... just saying.

romie said:
This is very funny, i could have a ball with questions lol

Right...so...

Where do all the intelligent and decent men (such as yourselves) actually hang out, how could a girl meet you? you certainly aint in pubs and clubs, learnt that i long time ago

Why will you make eye contact, give a little smile, then leave the location in haste without a 'hi' ?

why do you say you'll call at a specific time and never stick to it, usually leaving it at least 45 mins later, does it ake you feel good to know we've been waiting?

what should a girl wear to 'meet for a drink' for the first time?

Please note i'm not accusing any of you of this lol, but you must all have a mate who does, I await your eloquent replys x

where do these guys hang out???.... right where u left us.... the 'friend zone' ahahahahaha

why do we leave without saying 'hi'.... have u been 2 a club walked up 2 a girl and then she goes "fresia off" it makes u not say 'hi' anymore.... or go 2 clubs anymore.....

i dont know why we dont call on time...

It's usually because we can't seem to find our phone in the mess we created in our own appartment :(

skinny dude said:
have u been 2 a club walked up 2 a girl and then she goes "fresia off" it makes u not say 'hi' anymore.... or go 2 clubs anymore.....

TEXT...

LINGO...

KILLING....

ME...

HHHRRRRNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

heart-attack.jpg

Hi boys!

I'm a little late to this, but I have a question or two!

Long distance -- when would you be willing to give it a go?

Myyy personal story is that I met an Australian boy on my 2-week trip to Spain, we got close, and are now doing long distance (I live in California, mind you).

However, we DID only know each other for two weeks. We have been apart two months and have another three to go before we are reunited. This just seems a little fishy to me, because it was HIS idea to "keep our flame going" but what guy in their right mind would go through this headache for a girl he knew for such a short time? He got the gift of sex (ohya we slept together the day before we had to leave each other. slut move? ehh. it felt right in the moment) aaaand the ability to just stay my friend, no strings attached. Why is he trying to keep it going? I'm not THAT amazing =P

My theory is that he's doing his thang (if you know what I mean) back in Australia, and then pretending to want me in the hopes of getting some when he visits.

Thoughts? Am I being too un-trusting?

Eh, it's really hard to tell. I'd say, your suspicions are justified, but the probability of them being true really just comes down to what vibe he gave off if you met. While there are perhaps more careless promiscuous men than women, you can still tell when you talk to them.

Well, whenever it feels right ;)

LDR only works with thrust. So if you'll constantly worry about not being special enough for him to wait for, if you constantly think it's fishy, if you're going to continously interrogate him, then it won't work.

Also, why would he stay in touch with you, fly to you, talk regularly to you... if you aren't special to him? I guess it's possible he'd keep you hanging while prowling for girls in Australia but I don't see why he'd do that. Just to have sex with you after a costly journey? Something he could get in Australia? That doesn't really seem like much benefit to me :p

Peter Lorre said:
Well, whenever it feels right ;)

LDR only works with thrust. So if you'll constantly worry about not being special enough for him to wait for, if you constantly think it's fishy, if you're going to continously interrogate him, then it won't work.

Also, why would he stay in touch with you, fly to you, talk regularly to you... if you aren't special to him? I guess it's possible he'd keep you hanging while prowling for girls in Australia but I don't see why he'd do that. Just to have sex with you after a costly journey? Something he could get in Australia? That doesn't really seem like much benefit to me :p

Oh, how wise you are :D

I need a little slap in the face, I should try to enjoy this instead of overthinking everything. I haven't interrogated him quite yet but it was definitely getting there, hehe :rolleyes:

And Pheenix, I definitely got a "niceguy" vibe but it's so hard to tell in two weeks, especially when everyone is just happy that they're on holiday in Spain. Not to mention drunk off Sangria :p

Well... what your describing can be a number of things, but from what I can tell its something like this:
Guy: "Will you perhaps be considering doing... humm... ME this weekend?"

Guy: Well, have fun!.
** actual thoughts ***
Guy: "F***. I knew it. I got stuck in the friend zone. Again. Why cant she just say it like it is, huh? doesn't she know that I cant bring myself to do so?! why is this all happening like this? I know.. Its because of that **** foreign friend of hers, isn't it? yeah... that pretty boy.. well, curse you, Enrique! curse you and your Spanish ways of sexual enchantment! dammit. Now were just going to have to stay friends. Oh well. You know what they say, you cant have too many friends, right? ill be your BFF and you'll be mine! hora!"

Something like that, I think lol.

I would do long distance if I thought I would eventually get to live near the girl, and it was just for a while we had to be apart (could be up to a year or two though). Also, if I had started a good relationship/friendship with someone and was excited about them and then had to leave the country, and then I was still keeping in touch with them, I would definitely not be looking for other girls closer to home and just keeping the far away one on standby just in case. I would be totally obsessing about her all the time :p

Would you ever want to just be friends with a girl who doesn't want a relationship? Or is in one already? Or is that kind of a waste or not of your interest? Honest question guys. I'd ask the same thing for women too but it's not the women's thread lol.

Okiedokes said:
Would you ever want to just be friends with a girl who doesn't want a relationship? Or is in one already? Or is that kind of a waste or not of your interest? Honest question guys. I'd ask the same thing for women too but it's not the women's thread lol.

Yes I would. In fact I do have some girl friends like that. I guess sometimes I'd hope that one day we might get together when things change, but actually in a lot of cases there's absolutely no chance (e.g. they're married/engaged already) and I still value the friendship.

Okiedokes said:

I have friends that are girls; but every time I become close friends with a girl it becomes weird. It could just be because how irresistible I am ;) but it normally ends with me telling my significant other that nothing happened (which it didnt) and me never talking to them again.. which sucks. But as long as your in tune with there current relationship and yours its worth it. For me good friends are rare, I cant imagine its worth passing up the chance to find one.

Latest posts

Back