Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go with your first mind, to wise up and get on with your life. Though it sounds like you wised up to him long ago, just let your heart get in the way. Anyway, yeah just move on, he's not worth your time his life sounds like it is a mess.

Sci-Fi said:
Go with your first mind, to wise up and get on with your life. Though it sounds like you wised up to him long ago, just let your heart get in the way. Anyway, yeah just move on, he's not worth your time his life sounds like it is a mess.

From what I have said, do you think he may pop up again ?
Thank you for your reply.

jzinsky said:
Dammit I just replied to this in the Questions For The Women thread

Lol ... unsettled mind, don`t know how this works, but, thank you. I read your reply. He doesn`t want her at all. He has found out too late that she is a serial "grab a baby" lady. Again, I have researched this ;)
He dumped her and ran because of her unravelling past.
Big huge oops situation.
Thank you.
Time will tell yet again .... Agh ...

He could come crawling back but you have to ask yourself if you want to get pulled into all that drama. It can be pretty draining.

Sci-Fi said:
He could come crawling back but you have to ask yourself if you want to get pulled into all that drama. It can be pretty draining.

Yes indeed, complicated but, something hopes he will. Makes no sense why I want to pursue this at all.
Thank you people :D
A week is a lifetime in my world, so frustrated.
Sweet dreams xx

Do men hate seeing a woman who had a crush on them move on?

I really like this guy, but he wasn't interested back. And then he found out that I had a one nighter with a mutual friend back in May, and he's mad at me now. So does he want me to just want him without him wanting me back?

I guess it's an ego thing, he wants you to find him attractive and you moving on removes that. I've never been in that situation though so I'm just guessing

Well it's the only thing I can think of. He gets downright jealous about it. The other day one of the guys jokingly touched my hair, and he gave him a furious look. We work together. I never go for co-workers, and I know it's wrong but him and me spent so much time together, and doing things together. It's the first time I've ever liked a co-worker, and the last.

I'd like to know if any younger men like, or even better, prefer small breasts. I've only heard men in their forties or above even mention them, and it's very disheartening.

murmi97 said:
I'd like to know if any younger men like, or even better, prefer small breasts. I've only heard men in their forties or above even mention them, and it's very disheartening.

While not necessarily preferring them, my last ex was small-breasted, but I didn't mind at all. :D

murmi97 said:

I'm 27 and I prefer 'em smaller.

I am prepared to do some research into this and will get back to you much, much later.... :p

90% of my male friends don't care about small breasts at all, or prefer them (including me). Obviously there must be something, but too big is a no-go for many guys.

aspalas said:
90% of my male friends don't care about small breasts at all, or prefer them (including me). Obviously there must be something, but too big is a no-go for many guys.

:)

Edward W said:
I am prepared to do some research into this and will get back to you much, much later.... :p

Patiently waiting for your investigative research ... ;p

Latest posts

Back