Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women talk about love like it's all they want but when a guy tells them they love them they freeze up like their scared their life won't be the same anymore. Am I right?
I think that sometimes people have an idea of something they want and when they get it 1) its not really what they want or 2) its not what they thought it was. Ok, oh I want him to love me and feel and do this this and this, but when I'm loved but not in the ways I expect I may question is it that he loves me. Now I can honestly say this was an argument I had in my early 20's. The older I got I learned to accept that everyone is going to have different ideas about what love is. Also, some people can never be satisfied, nothing against women, but it is usually women that seem to fit in this category. That's just my take on it.

Women talk about love like it's all they want but when a guy tells them they love them they freeze up like their scared their life won't be the same anymore. Am I right?
IMO, women want to her "I love you" at the EXACT correct time for them. Too soon and you are too clingy. Too late and you have some kind of phobia about saying it. Again IMO, I think that the guy should let the girl say it first. But, the guy should give indictations that it will be welcomed. Then when she does say it, the guy should smile and show her some affection. But, he should wait just a little bit before saying it back to her. That way when he does say it, it will seem genuine and not just a reflex action, I love you too. He should "accidentally" let it slip out that he loves her when she does something nice or when she thinks she did something nice. It's all part of the game.

next question: describe the best sex you ever had in a 50 words paragraph
It all started on a friday night… the moon peeking from behind the clouds, the air crisp and cold… forgot the A/C was running but this was before the cost of living crisis so… any way I digress. The bed was warm the air was cold and the legs… were … oh no I ran out of words 🥺✨

It all started on a friday night… the moon peeking from behind the clouds, the air crisp and cold… forgot the A/C was running but this was before the cost of living crisis so… any way I digress. The bed was warm the air was cold and the legs… were … oh no I ran out of words 🥺✨
Bloody hell Princess you can count too! you're full of surprises ;) 💥 👍

you cheated but you said "legs" haha :D

Latest posts

Back