Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking personal questions. Trying to be funny. Embarrassment, nervousness etc. Dropping hints like what she does in her spare time (gives him an opening)

But certainly not a forced smile and "so how was your day?"
Perhaps that's just her personality or she is shy to talk to anyone or she just likes to talk about herself. Those aren't "unmistakable" signs....

Actually conquering the girl is really the easiest part of the process, the tricky part is to keep her ... so the hesitation may come from the subconscious fact that you don't really know what you truly wish to happen further ... well besides sex
My son actually told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship. I was like dude I’m not telling you to marry her, just chat her up. It may be nothing or she could be exactly what you didnt think you wanted. The point is you try and if you don’t try don’t whine when all your friends have girlfriends and you don’t.

I would say your son is right. Smiling and being friendly is a mandatory part of most service sector jobs. If you're a regular they make extra effort as if you actually knew each other.

They have to do this or they could lose their jobs. Everyone knows it's fake but they have no choice but to go through the motions.

So unless he's getting unmistakable signals from someone in particular this isn't a good idea. Asking girls/women out who are working is deemed harassment these days.
Well I’m a female and I remember seeing cute guys as a teenager and getting kind of goofy around them. She was definitely flirting. It happens all the time. He has no confidence when it comes to girls.

Ok so I’m not some sexy thing, not even really pretty, at most I’m kind of interesting looking I guess. I never smile and I’ve still had men approach me. But, most of my encounters were because I had the balls to approach them. It’s usually something odd that gets my attention but never super good looking men because I’ve had one of those and it was the second worst experience of my life so far.

My son actually told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship. I was like dude I’m not telling you to marry her, just chat her up. It may be nothing or she could be exactly what you didnt think you wanted. The point is you try and if you don’t try don’t whine when all your friends have girlfriends and you don’t.
IMO the group pressure is the most malign force pertaining to human nature ... I remember that in my teenage we were a group of mainstream idiots talking about getting laid or competing for the best gf / bf while a pair of quiet, introverted guys from our class was consuming discretely their pure, romantic love ... they were in fact superior to us and they most probably knew what sex is about (unlike the loud mouths), I think they married right after school

Usually I’m not the type of person to really notice what clothing people choose to wear but recently what girls are wearing has really gotten my attention. While I respect that everyone has their individual style and people can wear what they want but in what world is it decent for mothers to be out with their teen daughters **** near naked. If they are going to basically wear underwear as outerwear at least tell them to sit respectfully. Maybe I’m being old fashioned but I was always told to show decorum and dress modestly. I mean I thought that was stodgy but at least leave something to the imagination. Is it really necessary to be so revealing Am I being judgmental? I am. Im being that old lady playing with my pearls with sour face.

Usually I’m not the type of person to really notice what clothing people choose to wear but recently what girls are wearing has really gotten my attention. While I respect that everyone has their individual style and people can wear what they want but in what world is it decent for mothers to be out with their teen daughters **** near naked. If they are going to basically wear underwear as outerwear at least tell them to sit respectfully. Maybe I’m being old fashioned but I was always told to show decorum and dress modestly. I mean I thought that was stodgy but at least leave something to the imagination. Is it really necessary to be so revealing Am I being judgmental? I am. Im being that old lady playing with my pearls with sour face.
I'm with you on this and I hate it because it makes me feel so bloody old.

There doesn't seem to be any street culture anymore, when I was a kid we had new romantics, proper goths, mods & rockers there were so many 'tribes' influencing and shaping trends. I used to wear a pair of pvc trousers with the word slut painted down one leg, slut was the name of my first band.

I'm with you on this and I hate it because it makes me feel so bloody old.

There doesn't seem to be any street culture anymore, when I was a kid we had new romantics, proper goths, mods & rockers there were so many 'tribes' influencing and shaping trends. I used to wear a pair of pvc trousers with the word slut painted down one leg, slut was the name of my first band.
I'm with both of you on this. I thought it was just me being old and judgemental and out-of-touch, but yeah - I shake my head at a lot of the fashions these days (or lack thereof). I think leaving something to the imagination is a good thing - it's far more alluring than basically walking around naked.

They literally all look the same. I saw what looked like a herd of hookers at 2 am not long ago and my son was like that’s just how all the girls look. We get out of our small southern town and in Chicago and I’m like **** it’s not just in the south.

So, gallbladders. Apparently there's something wrong with mine but the xray, sonogram, and HIDA scan tell a different story. Ive been sick for 2 days and I keep having these awful spasms that feel like someone has their legs wrapped around me under my boobs and is squeezing the breath out of me. Its a bit uncomfortable. Ive been dealing with these little episodes for a couple years. Ive had all the tests...doctors say yep sounds like gallbladder....tests say nope not the gallbladder. Everyone I know no longer has a **** gallbladder. 6am this morning I'm dry heaving because I haven't had food in 2 days. Im told to go to ER because its my **** gallbladder. I didn't go because I've already done that once and I still have it. My question is...are there any other unfortunate people that still have a gallbladder that likes to act a fool every several months? If so, how does your evil little gallbladder torture you?

I watched an episode on supernanny where she went through this teenagers clubbing outfits (for youth raves) and they were way more revealing than mine (and thats saying somethingggggg) in the episode the teen said to Jo, she wished her mother said no to some of the things she feels peer pressured to wear, so yes, its always mummys fault 🤣✨

So, gallbladders. Apparently there's something wrong with mine but the xray, sonogram, and HIDA scan tell a different story. Ive been sick for 2 days and I keep having these awful spasms that feel like someone has their legs wrapped around me under my boobs and is squeezing the breath out of me. Its a bit uncomfortable. Ive been dealing with these little episodes for a couple years. Ive had all the tests...doctors say yep sounds like gallbladder....tests say nope not the gallbladder. Everyone I know no longer has a **** gallbladder. 6am this morning I'm dry heaving because I haven't had food in 2 days. Im told to go to ER because its my **** gallbladder. I didn't go because I've already done that once and I still have it. My question is...are there any other unfortunate people that still have a gallbladder that likes to act a fool every several months? If so, how does your evil little gallbladder torture you?
I don't have a gallbladder anymore, but I don't recall the attacks feeling like you described. Everyone is different, though, I suppose. I was pregnant with my first kid when mine started acting up. It was HORRIBLE. I was actually induced three weeks early because it was so bad. Had it removed unexpectedly two weeks later. Couldn't lift over 5 pounds. It was a mess, what with having a newborn child to take care of. Lol

Have you been to a gastroenterologist?

I don't have a gallbladder anymore, but I don't recall the attacks feeling like you described. Everyone is different, though, I suppose. I was pregnant with my first kid when mine started acting up. It was HORRIBLE. I was actually induced three weeks early because it was so bad. Had it removed unexpectedly two weeks later. Couldn't lift over 5 pounds. It was a mess, what with having a newborn child to take care of. Lol

Have you been to a gastroenterologist?
Yes and they have checked me from both ends...fun...ive been given numerous prescriptions for stomach issues. After all that I was like what the he'll I will just endure until I run a fever, go to the ER and maybe by then they will take it out. It really does suck because the pain is real, the vomiting is real but apparently what it should be it isnt. Oh funny fact I actually thought I was dying the first time it happened and I went to ER.
I think they are mischievous little bastards...yes gallbastards....like yours I know several people who have had them taken out at the worst possible time.

I watched an episode on supernanny where she went through this teenagers clubbing outfits (for youth raves) and they were way more revealing than mine (and thats saying somethingggggg) in the episode the teen said to Jo, she wished her mother said no to some of the things she feels peer pressured to wear, so yes, its always mummys fault 🤣✨
I still jokingly mostly blame my mother for rain!!! Sometimes she will get me and say I might make it rain today, wear a raincoat. When I was a kid I'd get mad at her if it was raining and I was stuck in the house.

Women talk about love like it's all they want but when a guy tells them they love them they freeze up like their scared their life won't be the same anymore. Am I right?

Latest posts

Back