Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’m a bit curious as to what kind of a guy gets your attention? Physical only. Do you like an athletic type, a cowboy, a bohemian, a hippy, a preppy type, well manicured, hairy, tall, short, stocky, cuddly looking, servicemen? Maybe an actor in a role to give more of a visual. Humor me....please?

Well I’m a bit curious as to what kind of a guy gets your attention? Physical only. Do you like an athletic type, a cowboy, a bohemian, a hippy, a preppy type, well manicured, hairy, tall, short, stocky, cuddly looking, servicemen? Maybe an actor in a role to give more of a visual. Humor me....please?
I've personally dated every type you mentioned. It just depends on what they are doing at the time of our meeting and how they approach/react to me.

the men I have found/find attractive all look nothing like one another...

If he's attractive, he's attractive. I really don't think a lot of guys are flat out ugly. I can find something attractive and redeeming in most.

only deal breaker is a swollen ego.
Don't care how cute you are, if you're arrogant - it's a no.

I've personally dated every type you mentioned. It just depends on what they are doing at the time of our meeting and how they approach/react to me.
Yeah, me too. There are some women I know that are just kind of stuck with one type physically.

the men I have found/find attractive all look nothing like one another...

If he's attractive, he's attractive. I really don't think a lot of guys are flat out ugly. I can find something attractive and redeeming in most.

only deal breaker is a swollen ego.
Don't care how cute you are, if you're arrogant - it's a no.
Right, I’ve even gone out with guy and didn’t realize that he had nice feet. Now I notice men’s feet when they wear flip flops. That’s just one example

Only reason I ask is because I have all these public figures, my son calls them my pretend boyfriends, anyway it’s just a wide range. I honestly think I can find something appealing about all men.

I notice their hands.. sometimes I think men's hands are very attractive..
Just not the ones with 2 week old dirt under their nails
Oh my...hands are my weakness. And the veins in the arms. Yeah nice clean nails and nail beds with not jacked up cuticles

But what if you are just out? Is there a certain thing about a man that you think “****, he looks good”

🤔. I'm more into personality than visual. (Which is ironic because I have a strong visual memory.)

I like funny, intelligent, open-minded guys who have lots of interests.

Latest posts

Back