Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I hope you don't mind me asking. How does your period affect your mood, relationship and interactions with other people. Is there anything your partner or a male friend can help with?

Does anyone else have an issue with their boobs? I’m really unhappy with mine. Not to the point of having surgery but still I’ve never been so disgusted by something about myself like I’ve become about these things.
I remember when I started showing my grandmother leaned in to me and said “those perfect little things are really starting to fill out” I mean after that I went from a B to a DD and they didn’t shrink. Anyway, my one sister has nice boobs for her age the other one had hers removed and reconstructed so they don’t move like at all.
The few females I’ve asked are hilarious and have told me not to worry about it but I’m really obsessing over this. I mean the last time someone saw them was 10 years ago. Is this silly of me or is this a legit concern?

Does anyone else have an issue with their boobs? I’m really unhappy with mine. Not to the point of having surgery but still I’ve never been so disgusted by something about myself like I’ve become about these things.
I remember when I started showing my grandmother leaned in to me and said “those perfect little things are really starting to fill out” I mean after that I went from a B to a DD and they didn’t shrink. Anyway, my one sister has nice boobs for her age the other one had hers removed and reconstructed so they don’t move like at all.
The few females I’ve asked are hilarious and have told me not to worry about it but I’m really obsessing over this. I mean the last time someone saw them was 10 years ago. Is this silly of me or is this a legit concern?
Well, I can only speak for myself, but...I like boobs 😜
Oh, fine, I'll take one for the team, pm me a pic and I'll tell you what I think is wrong with them. Promise.
😈😈😈

It’s a legit concern if you’re bothered by them - right? But what is it that you don’t like? Size, shape?

The only thing I hate about my boobs is having to buy speciality sizes online, which is really inconvenient and mother-******* expensive!!! $150+ plus for a bra?! Jesus H. Christ! I’m always jealous of those smaller-boobed ladies who can pop into their local La Senza and get 3 bras for $25.

I mean I’m never satisfied, I had my boobs altered 6 times so far (she's insaneeee) , mainly because I wanted that doll look, I think there is no shame in admitting insecurities, trust me you are not alone on the boob front.

It’s a legit concern if you’re bothered by them - right? But what is it that you don’t like? Size, shape?

The only thing I hate about my boobs is having to buy speciality sizes online, which is really inconvenient and mother-******* expensive!!! $150+ plus for a bra?! Jesus H. Christ! I’m always jealous of those smaller-boobed ladies who can pop into their local La Senza and get 3 bras for $25.
Honestly, I'm just making excuses for something else that is not so on the surface. I mean the size is bothersome at times especially with the slight difference in right and left (this is common I think) but nothing extreme. Sure, I would prefer them to be much smaller and perkier but I mean I'm healthy so its silly to complain.
Oh and wow! 150+ for bras. Im so sorry. 60 is my max and that's only when 1 has worn out.

If it was me, I would try to get a medical diagnosis of needing a breast reduction surgery due to back pain or something else. Then I would get them significantly reduced and refreshed. I'll be honest, I'm REALLY glad I don't have boobs. The extra stuff I have hanging down is bothersome enough.

I have an appointment on 25th to see a plastic surgeon about reconstruction surgery as 10 years ago I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer and although I'm very grateful to not have needed a mastectomy, the surgery and radiotherapy left the affected breast much smaller than the other one. It has only recently bothered me and I'm hoping that evening the size out will give my confidence a boost.

I mean I’m never satisfied, I had my boobs altered 6 times so far (she's insaneeee) , mainly because I wanted that doll look, I think there is no shame in admitting insecurities, trust me you are not alone on the boob front.
If it was me, I would try to get a medical diagnosis of needing a breast reduction surgery due to back pain or something else. Then I would get them significantly reduced and refreshed. I'll be honest, I'm REALLY glad I don't have boobs. The extra stuff I have hanging down is bothersome enough.
My sister actually did that almost 2 years later had a double mastectomy after having breast cancer twice. She had that gene test done but didn’t have the gene. Lotta good it did her though because she’d already had breast cancer twice. Then, of course, my other sister, my mother and myself had the test but none of us had the gene. Craziest honeysuckle I’ve ever heard of. Anyway, I mentioned just jokingly one day I was going to get my girls a slim down and a boost and they all had a conniption fit. My sister, a nurse practitioner, was/is convinced that having her first surgery made the cancer grow. I guess I’m just stuck with bothersome boobies.

My sister actually did that almost 2 years later had a double mastectomy after having breast cancer twice. She had that gene test done but didn’t have the gene. Lotta good it did her though because she’d already had breast cancer twice. Then, of course, my other sister, my mother and myself had the test but none of us had the gene. Craziest honeysuckle I’ve ever heard of. Anyway, I mentioned just jokingly one day I was going to get my girls a slim down and a boost and they all had a conniption fit. My sister, a nurse practitioner, was/is convinced that having her first surgery made the cancer grow. I guess I’m just stuck with bothersome boobies.
That's awful! 🥺

That's awful! 🥺
Yep...it was intense for her for a few years. She’s a hoity toity B but still a trooper. She and my doctor are close friends so she keeps tabs on me with the mammograms and all that crap. She now has boobs but she waited 4 years before she did reconstructive surgery. They are like perfect but not worth what she went through. Anyway, if she ever found out I said anything remotely kind about her I would never hear the end of it. So we are clear she is a B.

Latest posts

Back