Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he is ok with the idea of it but I don’t know how he’d act if I actually went out with him. I’ve been single for over 10 years so he has never experienced me even talking to a man. I’m more worried that my son may stop training with him if we go out and it’s nothing to it. It’s a lot to consider but the age difference was my first hurdle and I just don’t know about that. I’ll end up talking myself out of it and just keep being playful and fun with him.
It's possible, but it's not something you can control.
Try to figure if this is something you really want first. If you feel it's needed, sit down and discuss it with your son beforehand. But don't let either of those things be your wall. For all you know, that young man might be Mrs 1794. But you won't know it unless you try 😉

If you are a lesbian and you play with dildoes does that still make you a lesbian? you know cuz lesbians are scared of dick? or maybe it doesn't count cuz it's not a real dick..... hmmm

Well I’m a bit curious as to what kind of a guy gets your attention? Physical only. Do you like an athletic type, a cowboy, a bohemian, a hippy, a preppy type, well manicured, hairy, tall, short, stocky, cuddly looking, servicemen? Maybe an actor in a role to give more of a visual. Humor me....please?
Tall… nice eyes preferably some sort of accent… 🥰🥰🥰🥰

btw do you think it's true that Kate McKinnon has never dealt with a penis ... I hope she stays that way, I have strong feelings for her ... I'm so glad she never cheated me with another man ❤️

🤷 I'm 5' 8" without shoes on. The guys I've dated have ranged between 5' 1" to 5' 10". Most have bit shorter; height's not important to me.

I like tall guys as well. I'm average height 5'5" and I've gone out with guys as short as 5'7-8". Most have been at least 6', my son's dad being the tallest at 6'4". 2 guys standing side by side one average one tall my eyes drift to the taller one. I even notice tall females. If I were a guy I would go after the tall ladies.

I like tall guys as well. I'm average height 5'5" and I've gone out with guys as short as 5'7-8". Most have been at least 6', my son's dad being the tallest at 6'4". 2 guys standing side by side one average one tall my eyes drift to the taller one. I even notice tall females. If I were a guy I would go after the tall ladies.
Dont say thattt i’d stand nooo chance 🥺😅

Question. Would you let your husband sleep with your best friend? Maybe a threesome even.

Latest posts

Back