Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not dictatorship if you find person who is okey with your terms. :D I like submissive girls. :D
Submission is not to be abused though, some guys get that part confused. I consider myself a submissive partner but I still have to have my boundaries respected to or else its not submission its sinister 💫

Even subs have safe words 😅

Yap. :) I mean if you don't like something, you can always walk away. :D That is why there is 8.5 billion people on planet, so find whatever you like. XD

Yap. :) I mean if you don't like something, you can always walk away. :D That is why there is 8.5 billion people on planet, so find whatever you like. XD
Would you ever say hey dont wanna sleep with me tonight? Get out and find someone else! 😂 theres 8.5 billion on this planet boss lady

Men pretty much hate "strong independent modern girls", they want "traditional housewife", I'm not any different from them. :D
Totally agree with this.
I have no need for a "second income".
I do have a need for a girl who is good at and enjoys domestic chores.

If you told a man that he looks like your brother, what does that mean?

Question (hopefully not asked already) for the women - what is your opinion of guys that play a lot of video games? Like if you went out on a date, even a speed date, with them and they told you they played such games a lot, would that be a turn off, and if so why?

Question (hopefully not asked already) for the women - what is your opinion of guys that play a lot of video games? Like if you went out on a date, even a speed date, with them and they told you they played such games a lot, would that be a turn off, and if so why?
my ex was heavily turned off by me playing games, I assume most women are like this, however as a man I'm the wrong person to reply

It depends on what "a lot" means. I don't care if they do it to unwind, but if it's to the point where he's ALWAYS on the **** game instead of spending time with me or his friends/family outside of work. Yeah, no, that's kind of a deal breaker, because what's the point of the relationship?

It depends on what "a lot" means. I don't care if they do it to unwind, but if it's to the point where he's ALWAYS on the **** game instead of spending time with me or his friends/family outside of work. Yeah, no, that's kind of a deal breaker, because what's the point of the relationship?
But you wouldn't know that until you're in the relationship would you, so how much is a lot before he's in a relationship with you, or how would you determine an acceptable level when they say they play them, or is there another question you would ask them after they tell you they play a lot?

But you wouldn't know that until you're in the relationship would you, so how much is a lot before he's in a relationship with you, or how would you determine an acceptable level when they say they play them, or is there another question you would ask them after they tell you they play a lot?
There are a lot of things you won't know until you are in a relationship. Even more things you won't know until you live together. That's just one of those facts of life. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have.....you guessed it, the facts of life.

But seriously, if he were to mention that he games a lot, I would state it to him exactly the way I did to you. If you can't be bothered to get off the stupid game to put some effort into life, maybe just go back to mommy and stop trying....Harsh perhaps, but true.

I know that as a woman my opinion don't count on this forum but I guess I will answer anyways lol
my partner and I are both gamers. That's one of the many reasons I got together with him. But we both just game a few hours and try to put a limit. We have other interest too and go out to do other things besides just gaming.

Latest posts

Back