Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who you hang out with but if someone only car about those types of things then they aren't really worth your time. Sounds like you are trying to pick up girls at the Jersey Shore. Really only role that men are stuck with is being the aggressor in a relationship but mostly at the beginning.

Confidence is the thing I think. Now I am by far no expert, but I will give my opinion anyway.

I think generally speaking alot of women out there do like a man to be able to take initiative.

Initiative.
It show's you value your own opinion's and are willing to sometimes do something or make a decision for your own or someone else's benefit. That is ofcourse a desirable thing to have.

You can still be a quiet, shy, introverted person but be able to take some initiative with things.

If you cannot take any initiative then basically it would be like you are just tagging along and I think for most women that would be a turn off. Men seem to not mind quite as much if their girl does not have a great deal of initiative.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
VanillaCreme said:
Yes it does, Leaning. I don't know who told you that, or why you believe it, but for the most part it does. Of course, it varies from person to person.

Vanilla, I have experienced it myself.

Every single girl that has expressed interest in me runs away when they learn that I'm shy. Many times, they will run to the good looking, sociable co-worker or close by friend, and end up a couple. I've had that happen at least three times, maybe more.

If girls really liked shy guys, I would be in a relationship by now. That's what I'm always saying. And no, I don't mean socially awkward...I just mean shy and quiet. Keeps to himself. Doesn't talk much.

Perhaps because they don't like you? I'm sorry, but you seem to want to blame being shy for not having a relationship, and that is utter bollocks to me. Being shy doesn't definitely sit you out of not being able to have a girlfriend, dude. Perhaps it's that attitude that you seem to exhibit that puts you out. Every other post I read of yours, you have a sorry excuse as to why you don't have a girlfriend. Being shy isn't your problem.

I am editing this, because I feel it needs a proper response.

You're right. I definitely need to work on my self esteem and depression issues.

Is a 2 male 1 women threesome a fantasy for some women? (like the 2 women, 1 man fantasy for guys), and if it is, would you be willing to admit it. :D

For some, sure. Personally, I find it disgusting. I'd never want more than one dude touching me. I honest don't see the thrill in it, but some do.

Oh ****, that is an awesome question passage. I wish to hear more responses on this.

Awe honeysuckle, I can't believe I'm answering this, but I've thought about it more than once ;)

Hoffy said:
Awe honeysuckle, I can't believe I'm answering this, but I've thought about it more than once ;)

I for one appreciate your honesty.

This may be inappropriate. I don't think it is, if it is then I'm sorry.

I decided to clear my room out today and found these in one of my hoodies pockets. It's just they don't look anything like the others that I've acquired on other nights out, they're not as colorful or sexy. I have no memory of them at all.

So basically my question is what age group wears these? Would a woman under 30 wear them? Sorry I'm just curious :shy:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/ve6qtj.jpg

Maybe just link the image. They look clean but it is someone else used/worn underwear. :/

Pezza, I'd wear those and I'm 23. As long as my panties are clean and they fit, I don't care what they look like.

Granny Panties :p

Those panties look like that have some mileage in them because the white in now a light tan.

This doesn't need it's own thread. What type of girls go for nerdy/dorky guys?

VanillaCreme said:
Anten said:
This doesn't need it's own thread. What type of girls go for nerdy/dorky guys?

All of us?
I guess it was a very broad question and really hard to answer in general but not many girls are really into electronics. Yes they lover their Iphones and other trendy products but you they rarely know anything about them besides texting and other social apps. Over generalization yes but women don't usually care about tech and it is hard to talk to any about it. I usually don't tell a girl i am into video games and tech unless i don't like her.

Latest posts

Back