Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always find it interesting how one sided most people think. I could have a hay day showing that there are good and bad sides to absolutely everything. I used to think glass half full? Glass half empty? Didn't really know what to think about that. Then I realized it's half full "AND" half empty. Anyone who thinks it's either/or is deluding themselves.

Many guys are adept at making women feel wanted. When in truth, if you keeled over and died they would laugh about it later with friends. Giving you a coat one minute and laughing at you behind your back the next. Having grown up under a father who is this way I know full well just how fake people can be. Those who are the nicest to strangers can turn around and be the hugest ******** you have ever seen. My father pours on extra extra honey to strangers and he hit us as infants for crying. It was always strange to see people eating his bull up. Made me sick. Sure after a while people would catch on, but it’s impossible to tell until you have known someone a good while. There is no way to really tell who a person is from dating. They say it takes 2 years in a relationship to really get to know someone. Those most at ease and most comfortable probably are so because they don't give a darn how anyone other then them self feels. They have the scent of underwear and that is all that really matters to them. It seems to me like many guys look at women like vacuum cleaners and are darn good at cleaning up over and over and over. It seems like many people are so naive as to not realize that many lie in everything they do. People fool themselves into believing they can tell, when really they can't. And many lie to others and themselves and turn around and expect different treatment themselves. I guess people just need to decide if they want to feel wanted or really be wanted. The two are not always the same and sometimes complete opposites. MANY MANY guys don't give a darn about women. All they need are a few parts and for someone to let their guard down. Being wanted does not mean someone just wanting a few of your parts. To understand guys women need to understand that many guys see women like a bass. Of course women do the same thing so they can only blame themselves. Another part of the problem is people go out looking for someone “perfect” when no one is, including them selves. Deny those who are flawed, but genuine and real. And go for those who are more then likely all an act. Fall for them. Then eventually see who they really are, get confused and think because they acted such and such way they can change them. And the real kicker is those who pass up the real, but flawed people deserve it. What goes around comes around. As you do unto others so you do unto yourself. It’s strange how that really works.

An Anarchist is right. I see so many advertisements for "How to land women" like fish. Or push their buttons like a vacuum cleaner, that it's revolting. I get them in email constantly and have read several. Most guys probably have. The smoothest operators can and will say literally anything. Not because it's how they feel, but because it will get them what they want. Don't be fooled. Many times confidence is nothing more then not giving a **** about anyone other then them self. It's extremely easy for such people to fake caring. Some people are very good actors. And suckers just eat it up so sure it can't happen to them. Then deny that it just happened to them.

Take my mother for instance. My father was an angel right up to marriage. Then shortly after he threatened to kill her if she ever left him. After her giving 35 years of her life she got sick and he wanted her to hurry up and die. So he could replace her and not feel the slightest guilt. And the scary thing is people like him are COMMON, maybe even normal. My mother stayed with him because she thought he would change, she didn't get married to get divorced, and some people have it worse. I have a brother who defends him. Guess what, he is 23 and married. Many people are so good at hiding whom they really are that you won't know until it's too late. This is the problem of one-sided thinking. Our ancestors killed one another over food. Most aren't any different today. Oh we pretend we are and deny it, but the truth is most people only want to believe they care. We watch TV, read books and actually believe fiction is real. When in reality someone, perhaps many will probably laugh at all of our funerals. Not nice to say or think, but it's the world we live in.

Next time you get advice on dating. Ask yourself. Is this just to make me easier? Whose side is this person really on? Will this make me an easy target that plays right into the hands of a smooth operator? Maybe they are too slow to figure it out themselves. Maybe they are bitter and want others to get messed up too. Everyone has their reasons.

Don't believe me? Check out these links.

How to get women into bed 25mil links isn't anything to laugh at.

How to trick women into bed

How to manipulate women

How to seduce women

How to land women

How to score women

Another I won't post the key words

Real problem is that many who fall for this are just as fake themselves and have no clue that this is the case.

Of course realizing how easy it is for people to lie and how there is no way I can really tell. Having seen just how awful people are I have never even tried to go on a date. Plus by 25 99% of everyone decent is long since taken. If for some reason they go back on the market, most know someone who has known them for years who is already ready to take them right back off it.

Welcome to earth, 3rd rock from honeysuckle.

Skorian you are sooooo right. The more honey they pour the more foul they are!

SunWeb said:
Naleena said:
Have you thought about making some positive stories? Maybe go out and try new things. Visit some place thats interesting. Make memories! : )
That is the main problem. In my life, whatever I did .... it was doomed in the end. Had a lot of hobbies back days but all of them were rather crippy rather crappy. Was in lots of places that was interesting for me but wouldn't be to her.

So, may I ask you ? If you would talk to me what stories do u want to hear ? where should I go/do to earn girl attention ? What do you like the most ? I bet you dated with a lot of guys and they told you planty of stories, so what/about what stories you like more than others.
God ****, you sound a lot like me. You're defeating yourself to avoid having to try (and possibly fail) at getting a girl. You call you hobbies crappy and "know" that no girl could be interested in them or your stories. You make judgements about all of the women in the world and you probably haven't even met 20. Am I getting warm?

Mike said:
God ****, you sound a lot like me. You're defeating yourself to avoid having to try (and possibly fail) at getting a girl. You call you hobbies crappy and "know" that no girl could be interested in them or your stories. You make judgements about all of the women in the world and you probably haven't even met 20. Am I getting warm?

Ha ? Judje all women in the world ? O_O nope just what I saw/see everyday.
And I didn't meet any ;) Never dated, to be clear enough. I was rejected every time )) Ah, honeysuckle happenes.
Oh, just be more clear I'm not afraid of rejection anymore, get used to it.

to Mike

To be even more clear. I had dates but didn't dating with someone, you know as a couple. And I speak to girls, though it wasn't that simple at first times....well they actually didn't care of what I was talking.
And those who were on a date with me search for the other one in the crowd )) and its not a joke.

Caesium said:
So, women, why don't you like me?

Maybe cuz you are not the one on the avatar ;)
I am not girl, but pretty sure they will be yours if you and ava were the same person.

In our city we had one guy, he was noone. Girls didn't even notice him (not like loner but still not a famous). When he become famous on one show, every girl was staring at him and still do.

Why girls like famous more then others ? In other words most of them don't like regulars as we are(he was).

Wow Skorian, you really dished it out. You're right. A lot of people will put on an act (especially if they want something) and be really nice and as soon as they're comfortable they change attitudes and can become really foul. It does seem quite primal.

Just thinking about how depraved humans are is depressing.

Why is it that women rather have the guy that treats them like crap over the nice guy?

Shadow said:
Why is it that women rather have the guy that treats them like crap over the nice guy?

It's in their nature to want to be hurt and manipulated. Why is it that so many woman's sexual fantasies involve them being raped? They want to be dominated.

caesium - i don't agree. but i think that they do care more for looks/money/prestige whatever more than anything that will really mean something, like character and who the person is.

i mean - money is imoprtant, it is a great tool, and a nessesity, but seriously. it's not a target.

girls or women (whichever you would prefer), if you could answer a few of my questions I would be extremely gratefully:

Brutal honesty is MUCH MUCH preferred to sparing of feelings

If a guy has an inability to trust due to clear emotional baggage, is he worth an effort/time of day? If he is quiet and shy but otherwise friendly and (hopefully) decent company, would a girl spend any time trying to unlock his problems?

If a guy likes to spend time by himself, and i'm talking a good deal of time to his own thoughts (meditation and individual sports (eg bike riding/running) is this a bad thing?/would this turn someone off a relationship with them?

And finally, because it has posed a problem before: My ability to look after myself without need of anybody else has been a barrier in the past - my final question for this post is: Is complete self sufficiency in the majority of tasks (talking about things like cooking, etc) a barrier to a relationship?

Here's a question for the ladies.

If a woman tells me she is single, does that indicate she wants me to ask her out or is wondering if I am single too? Or is she just making conversation?

If she asks for a hug, is that an indication she likes me?

Jesse said:
Here's a question for the ladies.

If a woman tells me she is single, does that indicate she wants me to ask her out or is wondering if I am single too? Or is she just making conversation?

I'd say that there's no hard and fast rule, and it depends on context and body language. There's "Oh, I'm single," accompanied by a hair flip and a coy glance which definitely means that there's interest, and then there's the "Oh. I'm single" with a steely-eyed glare that means "I've just come out of a bad relationship and I'd rather go lesbian than date another man right now." :p

I know, I've given both of those lines at some point.

Or, she could just be making conversation.

Yeah I know, I'm not a lot of help, am I? Sorry.

Jesse said:
If she asks for a hug, is that an indication she likes me?

Well, she doesn't hate you. ;-)

Again, context and body language mean a lot. Was she asking to give you a hug, like, "Aww, you poor thing! You want a hug?" Which could mean that she likes you. It could also mean that she feels sorry for you, which isn't the sexiest thing imaginable.

However, a good thing to note is that physical contact is a usually a positive sign. If it's a full-body hug, that's a better sign. If I'm interested in a guy and a hug takes place, there will be body contact. If he's just a friend, then the hug is the kind where I lean in, making sure that there is plenty of space between us, y'know?

Did that help at all or make things more confusing for you? lol

Latest posts

Back