Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- women can fall hard and fast. How much personal experience do you have being a woman and falling hard and fast? None. How much do I have? 34 years experience. So you can trust me.

2- I have never used a person, any person, for emotional verification other than when I cry to my mom or my best friend about feeling worthless. I have used guys for sex, but have never led them on. They knew they were getting no strings attached sex and so did I.

Here is what I get from your questions. You either did like or do like a girl. She has "friend zoned" you, and instead of just being friends, you feel she is using you for emotional verification.

Now I have been discussing stereotypes in another thread, and so I hate to generalize, but all of my online experience with guys who complain about being used by women is about 90% being upset they are in a situation where the girl just actually wants to be friends, 10% actually being used by a girl to make herself feel good. Here is the thing: girls don't owe you just because you like them. If they want to be friends with you, great! Either appreciate her friendship or move on. Mst girls don't need fake guy friends who are pining away for them. It is a shitty premise for a romantic movie/story and a stressful position to be in.

No no me first!

Wimminz, do you ever hold up your boobs when looking at them in the mirror and point them at things and go like "pew pew pew!" and pretend lasers are firing from your nipples and shooting down miniature rocket ships flying around you?

LonelyLola said:
1- women can fall hard and fast. How much personal experience do you have being a woman and falling hard and fast? None. How much do I have? 34 years experience. So you can trust me.

2- I have never used a person, any person, for emotional verification other than when I cry to my mom or my best friend about feeling worthless. I have used guys for sex, but have never led them on. They knew they were getting no strings attached sex and so did I.

Here is what I get from your questions. You either did like or do like a girl. She has "friend zoned" you, and instead of just being friends, you feel she is using you for emotional verification.

Now I have been discussing stereotypes in another thread, and so I hate to generalize, but all of my online experience with guys who complain about being used by women is about 90% being upset they are in a situation where the girl just actually wants to be friends, 10% actually being used by a girl to make herself feel good. Here is the thing: girls don't owe you just because you like them. If they want to be friends with you, great! Either appreciate her friendship or move on. Mst girls don't need fake guy friends who are pining away for them. It is a shitty premise for a romantic movie/story and a stressful position to be in.

Hmm, that's more like it :)

painter said:
Hey wimminz,

Any of you who do not dye your hair?

I dont anymore :)

Limlim said:
No no me first!

Wimminz, do you ever hold up your boobs when looking at them in the mirror and point them at things and go like "pew pew pew!" and pretend lasers are firing from your nipples and shooting down miniature rocket ships flying around you?

Lolll...Sure if that turns a guy on? ;)

Veruca said:
Limlim said:
No no me first!

Lolll...Sure if that turns a guy on? ;)

That's awesome. You just made my ALL crush list.

purplebutterfly said:
:O what did i click on to?

A thread where guys wonder how womenz ever get anything done when they could be playing with their boobs all day long.

Basically.

haha we do get anything done we have a secret society were we all go and play with eachothers breasts

purplebutterfly said:
haha we do get anything done we have a secret society were we all go and play with eachothers breasts

. . . <Speechless>

OMG - Wait till Limlim learns about this!

<Boom!>

Sorry - Edward W's head just exploded imagining this secret society

MissGuided said:
He knows. Who do you think installed the random shower cams?

Hey Canadian brother, have me over for a brew and a little voyeurism?

painter said:
Hey wimminz,

Any of you who do not dye your hair?

I don't - never have! Haha. :p

Limlim said:

Don't we all do?

Should ask the men the same question..! :p

LonelyLola said:

I guess thats one thing women do more then guys (if guys even do it at all), Its a B****.

Doesn't matter now, she stopped talking to me and cut off all tires.

PS, there are manipulative women out there (NOT ALL OF THEM), who is to say she wasn't one of them.

Latest posts

Back