Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, yeah, that sort of message would've been a bit easier to interpret. ^_^

Women. *shakes head* :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Hah, yeah, that sort of message would've been a bit easier to interpret. ^_^

Women. *shakes head* :p

----Steve

Shouldve asked if she wanted to go out to a bar sometime soon :p

Haha, yeah...but the past is the past and I don't see her anymore, so....lol no point dwelling on what I can't change.

Next time I'll ask! :p:D

----Steve

Hmmmm, where would be the best place/time to talk to a woman to ask them out?

Knight said:

I can tell you its not when she's drunk, squatting in front of a wall and peeing.

oarivan said:
Knight said:

I can tell you its not when she's drunk, squatting in front of a wall and peeing.

I can see why that would be a problem asking then.

Actually, that might be the best time to ask 'em out. When you talk to someone who's peeing in front of you...well, let's just say it's The Great Equalizer. No secrets. XD

----Steve

I'm pretty sure I know that answer to this, but I'll give it a go.

If a guy has physical deformities on his face, would you be attracted to that person if he made up for it with a great/funny personality? or will he be "friendzoned", "that nice guy"?

Derelict said:
If a guy has physical deformities on his face, would you be attracted to that person if he made up for it with a great/funny personality? or will he be "friendzoned", "that nice guy"?

My boyfriend has several scars all over his face from things that happened to him as a child. When I first met him, he used to put his hood up all of the time to hide his features. He doesn't do it so much anymore, which is good, 'cause I love looking at him.

He is beautiful to me.

Would you feel worse being rejected based on your personality or being rejected based on your looks? Or are both scenarios equally disheartening? I'm curious for a female perspective.

I think in the short term, the sting of being told I'm fugly stings pretty bad, but then I can always fall back on "*sniff* He's just not good enough to look beyond the surface and appreciate what's underneath." But I'll probably run out and buy makeup (crying) and figure out a new haircut and some way to lose 10 pounds overnight.

If someone rejects me because of my personality, I think that is a longer, deeper hurt. I mean, that's the essence of who I am.

Either way they both suck.

mintymint said:
Would you feel worse being rejected based on your personality or being rejected based on your looks? Or are both scenarios equally disheartening? I'm curious for a female perspective.

Personality. I don't care about looks, so I'd never go for someone who cared so much about looks. If there's something about my personality he doesn't like, then maybe there's something I need to check. It's much deeper than looks.

Personality. If someone is that shallow to base their opinion of me totally on how I look, I don't want to be their friend or their lover. Personality would hurt me way more, even though I kind of understand that a lot of people are frightened of my personality because they think I want to set them on fire.

Hard to say. I guess personality matters more than looks so it should hurt more if that's why I'm rejected. But I'm a lot more secure about my personality, so I'd just put it down to bad chemistry, if he rejected me because of my looks then I'd be devastated.

Good question minty. I've always figured women would reject me because of looks- never thought they might because of my personality. I guess that could happen too. I know you're asking the women here, but thought I'd throw in my two cents too. You seem like a good dude. I'm sure you'll find a chick who'll accept you for both.

Jesse said:
You seem like a good dude. I'm sure you'll find a chick who'll accept you for both.

Lol, that wasn't really the premise of the question, but thanks for your vote of confidence :p

i think it would be harder to be rejected because of personality. I have been rejected by both looks and personality.. and both hurt.... But I am who I am, and I can't change that...

Latest posts

Back