Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal for 12 year old girls to have a crush on a different guy two years older than her every other week or it happens to older women aswell? Cause it's a thing that really freaks me out tbh. Does it happen at all in your "area"?

[mini-rant]Gawd,I just wish I lived in North America. My overall style fits in much better there. My hair is just like Jake Gyllenhall's,or whatever the guy's name is. Yeah,it seems like if you don't have Bieber hair in here (an idiotic trend imo that started way before Bieber even came up) you become a laughing motif because of it. Gotta lol at how retarded this country (Portugal) is. "OMG cut that honeysuckle off"[/mini-rant]

Poueff said:
Is it normal for 12 year old girls to have a crush on a different guy two years older than her every other week or it happens to older women aswell? Cause it's a thing that really freaks me out tbh. Does it happen at all in your "area"?

Yes, twelve-year-old girls are just like that. It's natural, and there's nothing wrong with it. They're testing the waters and learning about how they themselves swim and react in an ocean of men. Perfectly fine behavior at that age.

The problem comes when that girl doesn't STOP chasing guy after random guy when she gets older. Thankfully, not too many women that I've known personally have been like that.... mostly. :p

Badjedidude said:
Poueff said:

Yes, twelve-year-old girls are just like that. It's natural, and there's nothing wrong with it. They're testing the waters and learning about how they themselves swim and react in an ocean of men. Perfectly fine behavior at that age.

The problem comes when that girl doesn't STOP chasing guy after random guy when she gets older. Thankfully, not too many women that I've known personally have been like that.... mostly. :p

*cleans swet in forehead*

Ah,thank god for that.

SunWeb said:
Yupe. I'm not pleasant to any girl :) Don't look as good as it needed, have no positive interesting stories, can't joking (besides stupid jokes ofcourse), nothing to tell about my work, nothing special at all. I'm thinking positive nowadays, still have no positive stories or something that can interest in me.

So what I need to do in this case ?

- I'm not good looking and i won't do plastic surgery to fix it.
+ I have positive attitude
- Have no interesting POSITIVE stories.

Girls just don't want to go out with me and I completely understand them.....but...I want a girl...and through some time a wife....kids. I want to be with someone who likes me for who I am and I like that person too.

Okay I am writing to you because I understand how you feel as I've witnessed this first hand. My boyfriend of 4 years believed he had a face that only a mother could love and still believed it after we "met". I quoted that last remark because we met virtually on a site called IMVU. Although I don't recommend the site as we later found out it gave both our computers viruses I do recommend reaching out to others on social forums and such to explore other facets of yourself and develop the confidence so that you can better display all of your other winning qualities, which I KNOW you have! Don't doubt life because it can truly do some amazing things, like meeting the love of your life.

PoetryFlows4rmMe said:
SunWeb said:
Yupe. I'm not pleasant to any girl :) Don't look as good as it needed, have no positive interesting stories, can't joking (besides stupid jokes ofcourse), nothing to tell about my work, nothing special at all. I'm thinking positive nowadays, still have no positive stories or something that can interest in me.

So what I need to do in this case ?

- I'm not good looking and i won't do plastic surgery to fix it.
+ I have positive attitude
- Have no interesting POSITIVE stories.

Girls just don't want to go out with me and I completely understand them.....but...I want a girl...and through some time a wife....kids. I want to be with someone who likes me for who I am and I like that person too.

Okay I am writing to you because I understand how you feel as I've witnessed this first hand. My boyfriend of 4 years believed he had a face that only a mother could love and still believed it after we "met". I quoted that last remark because we met virtually on a site called IMVU. Although I don't recommend the site as we later found out it gave both our computers viruses I do recommend reaching out to others on social forums and such to explore other facets of yourself and develop the confidence so that you can better display all of your other winning qualities, which I KNOW you have! Don't doubt life because it can truly do some amazing things, like meeting the love of your life.

OH no IMVU puts viruses on computers? maybe thats why my computer is so **** slow, i use that a lot :eek:

..... and why in this post does it ask about him/he, lesbian girls arnt allowed to answer?..... i think im joking, i cant be sure lol, depends if OP just forgot to put him/her??

With a mustache and beard I think a man looks sexy. I like clean shaven too. My X used to alternate since I liked both. I really liked the look when the beard was just coming in--so many people think that looks messy, but messy is sexy.

^^^I generally always keep some scruff on my face (aside from my glorious mustache, of course). :cool:

How often do you want a guy to call you or text you? You only just met a week ago and he got your number.

When is the right time for a guy to show his 'cards'? IE profess his romantic intentions?

How do you feel about touching? Where and when is it okay for him to touch you during the initial phases? During the "get to know eachother" phase.

the-alchemist said:
How often do you want a guy to call you or text you? You only just met a week ago and he got your number.

When is the right time for a guy to show his 'cards'? IE profess his romantic intentions?

How do you feel about touching? Where and when is it okay for him to touch you during the initial phases? During the "get to know eachother" phase.

Funny you should ask this. I went out on a first date recently and one of the things that turned me off about this guy and that date experience was how touchy-touchy he was off the bat.

GENERALLY SPEAKING:

Call me: I'd be pleased to receive a phone call or a text within the first, oh, 3 days of giving out my number. Any longer than that I'll think he's not all that interested/playing games/keeping me as a back-up plan. Maybe I'm impatient, though. lol

Tell me he loves me: I think it just has to be honest and deeply felt, NOT stuttered out in desperation as some hook to keep me interested. Usually guys wait until at least a few dates before getting all "zomg I love you." If that was a first date thing, I'd freak. That recent date was talking about taking me to a cabin for a romantic weekend... at our first Get-to-know-you ice cream date. Um, no.

Touch me: Attempting to touch me in an intimate manner on a first date CREEPS ME THE fresia OUT. By this I mean: full-body contact hugs, any kissing (unless he's European, and even then only the standard cheek kiss-kiss is acceptable) and putting hands one me in a familiar way in certain spots, like my thighs, waist, the small of my back and anyplace overtly sexual.

Now this is going to sound like a major contradiction, but here it is: IF I'm on a date with someone and there is undeniable physical attraction between us that goes both ways, then I am a bit more lax with my Keep-your-****-hands-the-fresia-off-me rule, but that's a really rare situation.

Usually, a friendly touch on the arm is about all I can handle on a 1st date unless I find him actually physically repellent - and then even a casual touch on the arm makes me cringe. This, too, is rare.

I really like to get to know someone well and see that there is something there before we get all touchy, but I might just be cold, old and stuffy. lol

new question.
ok, i think i got f'ed really bad. she is a beutiful girl, really stubborn, and with 17 she is already a women. she looks like 20 or something. she is very mature for her age. and one time i said: "what a big girl (mature)" and she thought that I was saying she is fat. =7
she is pissed, and told her 10000 times that she is fine the way she looks.

how can overcome this situation?

Here's a little tip:

We usually know we're fat... I mean, who doesn't... It's not really a secret or anything. Females who make such a big deal about being 2 ounces over 125 pounds are usually the insane ones. If she's like that, I'd say stay away from her, because to be concerned about that is ridiculous. Besides, if she can't understand a tone in which you say something, you'll constantly have to explain yourself to her.

VanillaCreme said:
Here's a little tip:

We usually know we're fat... I mean, who doesn't... It's not really a secret or anything. Females who make such a big deal about being 2 ounces over 125 pounds are usually the insane ones. If she's like that, I'd say stay away from her, because to be concerned about that is ridiculous. Besides, if she can't understand a tone in which you say something, you'll constantly have to explain yourself to her.

she is fine, it´s just ridiculous, she had though times, everyone mock her in school, and i really think she is not fat wanna post a pic of her?

of course she is not skinny. and i hate very skinny girls.
she is what i want, not very skinny and not to fat.

No need for me to see a picture. I'm sure she's lovely. I'd suggest you tell her what you just said here. That she's what you want. Perhaps it will make her feel better.

VanillaCreme said:
Here's a little tip:

We usually know we're fat... I mean, who doesn't... It's not really a secret or anything.

This made me giggle. It's true. It never comes a a surprise: "Oh, by the way... YO'RE FAT!!!" *faints from shock*

lol

VanillaCreme said:
No need for me to see a picture. I'm sure she's lovely. I'd suggest you tell her what you just said here. That she's what you want. Perhaps it will make her feel better.

^^Agreed.

VanillaCreme said:

I said it a bilion times, but she is stubborn. I like her when she is stubborn, is very explosive though, if I miss something she is always yelling (xD) at me, but i can hadle her

The problem what i think is that she thinks that i am kidding with her.
i don´t care about looks im not very good looking, actually she is the only girl, who said i am handsome, and like my nose and my big guitarrist hands, and the fact that i am funny because i can´t say her neighoour name.

i just want a gir like this:
THIS 0:12 ahead

Mysterious guys.

Do girls like them? :p
I heard that Mysterious guys keeps women intrigued, and therefore more interest.

I can say that I am one of those.

PedroSilva said:
Mysterious guys.

Do girls like them?

When attracting a woman, the trick is to appear slightly vague and mysterious whilst still revealing enough awesomeness to draw them in.

I'm not a woman, but I'll answer this anyway: THE SHORT ANSWER IS YES. Most women like mysterious men.

Try not to be too mysterious otherwise they might think you are a murderer or something. :p

Latest posts

Back