Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LostInside said:
Same here. I'm 25 and am at the point where I am watching my friends get married. Forget dating they are already married and I'm lucky if I meet one person a year to go out on a date with.

Quite a few of them will probably get divorced, too.

Aren't I a cynical SOB? :cool:

yeah dudes. i just dont know why EVERYBODY can get a girlfriend easy except me. all my friends talk about how easy it is and they complain that their gfs always call them and never leaves them alone. One of my friend is having trouble with a psychotic but looking girl who won't leave him alone and won't accept that he wants to break up.

As absurd as it sounds, I wish I can find such a psychotic girl. At least it means i dont have to spend my nights alone, at least it means that a girl will love me and call me. I am starting to grow in my conviction that I'll never find true love, I'll never find a special one. So I'll settle for an obsessive girl.

If any psychotic desperate girl is reading this, I'm here for the taking. I am at least as desperate as you and I don't mind your psychopathy. lets b\get together

Meh, I don't know anymore. Only want that one little piece of the puzzle

As a guy who dated a severely fresia up woman, I advise you all against it. Save yourselves the legal fees.

Al-Chemist,

First of all, what gives you the idea that EVERYONE can get a girlfriend easily? That's like saying I can get a boyfriend easily and I am not doing so well in that department!

Please rethink what you are saying...and read about what psychotic really means.

As lonely as I am, I would rather be alone than be with someone that will eventually make me miserable!

Desperatation will cause you to settle for anyone. Do you REALLY think that's a good idea?

the-alchemist said:
yeah dudes. i just dont know why EVERYBODY can get a girlfriend easy except me. all my friends talk about how easy it is and they complain that their gfs always call them and never leaves them alone. One of my friend is having trouble with a psychotic but looking girl who won't leave him alone and won't accept that he wants to break up.

As absurd as it sounds, I wish I can find such a psychotic girl. At least it means i dont have to spend my nights alone, at least it means that a girl will love me and call me. I am starting to grow in my conviction that I'll never find true love, I'll never find a special one. So I'll settle for an obsessive girl.

If any psychotic desperate girl is reading this, I'm here for the taking. I am at least as desperate as you and I don't mind your psychopathy. lets b\get together

Meh, I don't know anymore. Only want that one little piece of the puzzle

I know where you are coming from, I have thought about this myself and I have the same opinion on it because I have such a void in my heart due to my upbringing and the extreme lonliness. The thing is I expect it would not last because even though I would love to find a woman, after she found out I am actually not a pushover she would probably just get pissed off when we disagree about things and murder me or something. lol oh well maybe it would be worth it rather than spending life alone.

i'm not good looking, i'm below average inteligence, i'm curently on unemployment, and i'm over weight. How does someone like me go about getting a date. btw i've never been on a date before.

i just want to find someone. i'm almost 27. i just want to at least expiriance going on a date once in my life

deathproxy666 said:
i'm not good looking, i'm below average inteligence, i'm curently on unemployment, and i'm over weight. How does someone like me go about getting a date. btw i've never been on a date before.

i just want to find someone. i'm almost 27. i just want to at least expiriance going on a date once in my life

I am not female, but from our conversation in chat, I remain firm in my conviction that you need to be to at least have minimal social skills before you can have successful dates.

At least he's honest, right? None of this "What gives? I'm easily an eight on looks and I'm ridiculously smart. Absolutely every single facet of my existence is perfect, yet I have no girlfriend." I'm sick of seeing that crap.

I'm not a forum mod or anything, but I'm guessing threads kinda derailing from questions for chicks.

as some one who is thinking about looking for that someone, do you ladies have any tips on how as a guy i should aproach a woman to ask her out or to just talk for that matter? i would like to point out that i'm 26 and have never dated so any advice would be realy helpfull :)

as some one who is thinking about looking for that someone, do you ladies have any tips on how as a guy i should aproach a woman to ask her out or to just talk for that matter? i would like to point out that i'm 26 and have never dated so any advice would be realy helpfull :)

Be yourself. Be confident, but not an ass. If you like someone, just ask, the worst she can do is say no :D

SkuzzieMuff said:
Dating tactics are very situational. Just man up and wing it.

Best advice in here.

The MOMENT that your date (or battle, or plan) is set in motion... then your plan becomes obsolete. It's best to simply be prepared for the unexpected than to run yourself ragged trying to plan out every tiny little eventuality that may or may not occur.

Just be who you are and don't worry about the rest.

deathproxy666 said:

Eye contact and a smile go a long way. Then say "Hi" and go from there-

Is it ok to tell a woman how beautiful she is everytime? lol

When at the gynecologist, do any of you women ever get turned on when the doctors start probing you with the cold metal tools and such? I always wondered...

Limlim said:
When at the gynecologist, do any of you women ever get turned on when the doctors start probing you with the cold metal tools and such? I always wondered...

Oh, fresia no, Lim - ick!!!! I only go to female ob/gyn anyway - why the hell would a man want to be a gynecologist? It's like a woman wanting to be a proctologist.

Teresa

Limlim said:

No, no, and no. It is not fun or pleasurable to have a speculum stuck up inside of you while someone looks up there and 'collects samples', nor is it fun to have your boobs groped to feel for tumors. It's also not fun to have to talk to them while they're doing this.

Latest posts

Back