Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^That's a pretty tame fantasy to have two men and one woman involved.

But hey... I claim cooking.

MissGuided said:
Well, I have to admit I have always dreamed about having two dudes....except in my fantasy, one of them is cooking and the other is vacuuming. :/

LOL MissGuided.

^ thanks!

^^Jedi, you can have cooking -but remember, this is a naked deal. I would highly advise against anything that requires frying bacon. Not like I ever did that...it was on the internet, so I know it's true. :/

Looks like those of us who can build the house to use the vacuum cleaner in or build a new kitchen to cook in are s.o.l. :(

^Oh, hold up now, BC....I am not above pulling a train, if those are the benefits....I mean, are we talking custom kitchen with convection ovens and marble floors??

Gas, electric, or infra-red for the cooktop? Granite or some real funky tile inlay for the countertops? I suspect you'll want in floor electric heat to warm up that marble on the floor. Please don't ask for a country kitchen, they're so kitschy.

Oh my - I may have to adjust my rates. Draw up a contract and I'll have my guy look it over.

Cooking? Gas versus electric range? Tiling for countertops? Naked frying?

Man, suddenly anal sex has gotten a lot more complicated.

So, WTH...does that mean the deal is off? Breech of contract - no backsies! (except for the original 'backsies', of course.)

Hey girls. Got a question.

Why are you despicable *s without dignity and slightest sense of loyalty? Please respond.

Liam said:
Hey girls. Got a question.

Why are you despicable *s without dignity and slightest sense of loyalty? Please respond.

:0 had bad experience with girls, Liam??

No, I'm just curious why woman are such pathetic and selfish without any self respect.

Yes, I can read. I am reading a man talking about how much he hates women, when he hasn't even had any bad experiences with them so his bile is not even the typical post-breakup vitriol often common and somewhat more forgiven in upset, or hurt people.

painter said:
Yes, I can read. I am reading a man talking about how much he hates women, when he hasn't even had any bad experiences with them so his bile is not even the typical post-breakup vitriol often common and somewhat more forgiven in upset, or hurt people.
Please, quote the very fragment where I say "I hate woman".

Liam said:

If this is your attitude to people I'm surprised it's just women who don't want anything to do with you.

I know I dont.

Latest posts

Back