Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well appreciate that it happened and that it lasted, instead of trolling random people.

Virtually everyone here has felt the heartburn at least once in their life, but we don't go around crying and insulting the other sex.

Maybe it's time to grow up and realize you're not perfect. For all you know, YOU screwed it up. 20 years old and already (or rather, still) "perfect"

Liam said:
Please, quote the very fragment where I say "I hate woman".

Actions is speak louder than words. U didn't say that u hate women directly. But those bad words about women which came from ur mouth implying that u hate women.

ucxb said:
Hmm, shucks, I thought there was another mystery to be solved

Never mind, Scooby and Shaggy are still asleep in the mystery Machine anyway, plus it turns out it was old man McGee trying to scare everyone away from his smuggling operation.

Liam, i don't know what is going on with you but maybe you need a little bit of cool down time rather than taking it out on the people of this forum. It is just going to create hard feelings.

I have a question for my fellow ladies...

Would you put up with the fact that your significant other - be it man or woman, preference doesn't matter - doesn't want to help you work for a better life? As in, doesn't seem to be motivated or even have an inkling in providing a more comfortable life with you. Has total lack of that thing that clicks in most people's mind eventually that tells them, "I need to get out if I ever want to have anything of my own."

Opinions and thoughts, please.

VanillaCreme said:

Would you put up with the fact that your significant other - be it man or woman, preference doesn't matter - doesn't want to help you work for a better life? As in, doesn't seem to be motivated or even have an inkling in providing a more comfortable life with you. Has total lack of that thing that clicks in most people's mind eventually that tells them, "I need to get out if I ever want to have anything of my own."

Well....I suppose each situation might be different and should be judged based on one's own criteria, but it seems natural that someone would have some sort of natural desire to strive for something "better" unless circumstances prevented them from doing so. Having said that, even if they COULDNT do better, seems the desire should probably still be there anyway.

VanillaCreme said:

It's difficult to say what I would put up with... But if the SO does not want to help and does not share similar desires/dreams now or ever and the life is not comfortable. What would the future hold for them?

That's what I thought, Eve. I have no idea what's going through his mind. I do know that there's at least that basic instinct in him, but in order for us to have a life together, I need him to work along side me. He may have never had anything much in his lifetime, but I have. And I'm not just going to settle as I am now because he doesn't think he can have any better.

ucxb said:
It's difficult to say what I would put up with... But if the SO does not want to help and does not share similar desires/dreams now or ever and the life is not comfortable. What would the future hold for them?

To be honest, I don't know. I hate to say this, but I don't think I'd put up with him always holding out his hand to me. I know for a fact I refuse to do that. What gets me most is he can work, and when he does, he's a hard worker. And works without question. So, he's not lazy. I just think he lacks that motivation to provide for us.

I spent years with someone who was going through a rough time, perhaps a manic depressive, and for them to only give up ... Again it's hard to say what one should put up with, though I do not think one should sacrifice their own mental and emotional health for another. It is up to the SO to find hope and dreams in life, nobody else can "fix" or "change" that but the SO

ucxb said:
I spent years with someone who was going through a rough time, perhaps a manic depressive, and for them to only give up ... Again it's hard to say what one should put up with, though I do not think one should sacrifice their own mental and emotional health for another. It is up to the SO to find hope and dreams in life, nobody else can "fix" or "change" that but the SO

This.

But I understand how it can be frustrating to see the SO not doing what you'd like him to do. Then again, we can't change people, it's up to them, I personally think that all I can do in this situation, as frustrating as it can be, is to talk to the SO, and then to support and motivate him as much as possible. Keep at it.... I guess. Also, up to me too, if I wanna give him a chance or not, if I care or not etc.

Edward W said:
If this is your attitude to people I'm surprised it's just women who don't want anything to do with you.

I know I dont.
Implying I'm not successful with woman. How lovely from you.

Might as well appreciate that it happened and that it lasted, instead of trolling random people.

Virtually everyone here has felt the heartburn at least once in their life, but we don't go around crying and insulting the other sex.

Maybe it's time to grow up and realize you're not perfect. For all you know, YOU screwed it up. 20 years old and already (or rather, still) "perfect"
You've no idea about what I am asking. Oh, well, everyone's equal, hurr durr! Haha.

Actions is speak louder than words. U didn't say that u hate women directly. But those bad words about women which came from ur mouth implying that u hate women.
You've no idea how deeply you are mistaken.

Liam, i don't know what is going on with you but maybe you need a little bit of cool down time rather than taking it out on the people of this forum. It is just going to create hard feelings.
What's going on? Nothing. I just asked a simple question and I'd like a female representative to honestly (haha) answer it.

Can women be capable of falling hard for someone in a short period time?

EveWasFramed said:
Yes. Definitely.

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY:

I do not think they can, because of the emotion investment it takes to do take as well as how picky women CAN be. Not to mention if they did it before how hard it would be for them to try it again. Seems strongly unlikely.

Drew88 said:

I do not think they can, because of the emotion investment it takes to do take as well as how picky women CAN be. Not to mention if they did it before how hard it would be for them to try it again. Seems strongly unlikely.

It's not a matter of can or can not, Drew and women are strong too :)

ucxb said:
Drew88 said:

It's not a matter of can or can not, Drew and women are strong too :)

Yes, I would argue stronger and weaker. neither really being the normal.

I wouldn't argue (; people may be able to control feelings but to answer your question

Can women be capable of falling hard for someone in a short period time?

Yes

Latest posts

Back