Quiting Drugs for something better

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Well actually, I had a falling out with my dealer. It got to the point where I was no longer being treated like a human being. At first I would get stuff whenever I wanted it, no problem. Then it became only on the weekend. Then it became a situation where we plan to hook up on Friday, and plans are always broken for some reason, and it winds being saturday or sunday, or not at all until the next week.

I decided to draw the line when he thought it was okay to constantly lie and break plans, and was always getting super pissed whenever I called to ask what the deal was. Then he has the nerve to say "I'm not a slave." A slave to what, the arrangement you agreed upon? Who do you think is the real slave in this kind of arrangement? The person making money or the person whose addicted? Real slaves only speak when spoken too, and that is the type of arrangement it was turning into. Finally, I called and he called back pissed, saying not to fresia with him if I ever wanted to still get anything, and thats when I wrote him some angry emails, put a few curses on him, and turned him over to the police. I made sure to ask for forgiveness, and said fine, I will call once and only once, but I received no forgiveness. Unforgiveness means God won't forgive you so I called up satan and delivered his worthless soul to his demons, much in the same way Paul delivers their flesh to satan in the Bible, and his worthless body I will deliver to the police.

For the longest time, altered states have inspired me, but Its gotten to where I post more, and work more on my goals, if I'm sober. I want to make some videos that are live lectures, and theres no way I can do that high. Weed started to make me feel "drunk" and hungover for some reason. The ahole sells the most god awful mersh, and passes mids off as kinebud, or only gets med grade. Med grade is good actually, and I might see if I apply legally, but for now I'm working on a lot of projects, not trying to relax. I also really don't have the money to be constantly wasting on these expensive consumables anyway. I had to starve myself and deprive myself of food at times, not that I can have much food anyway because of my stomach, but still.

I think now I'm just going to save up my money and invest in Tim Rifats real vampire technology. I'll go from being the relaxed stoner mystic who everyone walks on, to being a bad mofo lord of vampires who drains energy from all the worthless fools who have no divine protection. This way I will increase my own power and more energy will go to my projects. I did the psychic vampire thing naturally once, after creating a situation where me, Phaedron Phuriel, and Sherry Shriner became two sides of the same coin with me being clearly right and her knowing she is in the wrong. I had so much energy I was drunk with inner joy, and had to go walking the dog half the night, and spent much of the day walking around indoors. I have much of her orgone crystals, which I have sequestered and used as psychotronic generators for real vampire science. But I still need to buy a bone generator and the black energy in the left leg, and then be unmanifested and remanifested so that the dark energy consuming essence gives me a black aura. The bone generator makes it possible to store and keep the energy, or else it's all spent very quickly, and you can't really save it.

Who needs drugs when you can suck the sublime good out of some satanist scumbags that are only good for food anyway?

I say good job. Once you get over withdrawals it'll be easy. I've been quit for a month now and I feel much better. I don't even think about it much anymore.

Yeah thats another thing that pissed me off. If I have to wait a whole week sober, then I get through the withdrawls, just to get high again. I get tired of running out all the time, and then not getting any more in time to cope with them.

I totally understand. What is it your doing? I was doing weed everyday. I'd get down right livid if I couldn't get any. My buyer started jacking me around like that. He would say I'll get it such and such day which turned into sometime next week. The last time he left to go to Vegas for a week after saying he'd have me some. I got tired of it. It felt like I was a slave to this drug. I got my money back when he came back and haven't asked him to get me anymore. You should try to focus on anything else that makes you happy or can give you a natural high.

Yeah, just some weed, mainly kinebud, or fake weed, or whatever it was he sold me, stuff with seeds usually. One time I got some shrooms and that experience somehow resulted in a full and complete understanding of duality.

[video=youtube]

Took me a long time to understand this song, and why a christian metal band called Testament would make it.

I really don't understand how people become addicted to weed =\
I do smoke it, sometimes multiple times a day and days on end and then often I end up stopping for some time until I feel the need to smoke again.
This entire year, I would say that I spent about 4-6 weeks stoned and very intermittent at that.
I found that in order for the weed to ... make sense to me, I had to stop smoking it for a while and for life without weed to make sense, I had to have had smoked it.

Harkat said:
I really don't understand how people become addicted to weed =\

Trust me, it happens. try rele strong strains of northern lights for years ;)

I was addicted for years but since I have been sobre, now my health is reaching normality I feel much the better person for it. Do you really want to be smoking bong/joints all your life? I know people that do & belive me they will never get anywhere in life.

But you have to do what's best for you at the end of the day :cool:

Alright ^^

Nothing wrong with smoking, but everything in moderation right?

moderation isn't easy, but I guess it's different for everyone. Some people don't drink because they know they'll degrade into alchoholism, while others (myself included) can easily have a drink or get drunk once in a while without becoming addicted. My father was an achoholic, he bought a bottle or two of vodka every week. People say weed isn't addictive, and IMHO thats true for mersh, but the expensive potent stuff can be quite addicting.

There is a principle of honoring the negative. It's like how you appreciate your home when you have left it for a while, or when you eat your favorite food too often and you get sick of it. The secret to going beyond good and evil is first to realize that objectively you merely have actions and consequences, and then to cause all darkness to serve and amplify the light. Thus I hold the sceptre in my left hand while concealing the right.

The virtues of light are love and truth, while the virtues of darkness are conflict and strength. Without strength and trials, light isn't worth a ****. Without love and truth, strength is but tyranny, and conflict mere aggression.

Foolish is the man who seeks to imitate his own shadow, for it is the place of the shadow to imitate the man. It is the place of the woman to compliment the man, and the place of the man to choose her with chivalry and devotion, just as he is devoted to training, moderation, and the negative principle that it may come to amplify the positive by relation. If you seek to get rid of the negative you will also get rid of the positive. Such is the folly of a people who think their end will be heaven, valhalla, the elysian fields, or some other one dimensional realm of death.

Humans have completely forgotten the pattern, forsaken the understanding, and it's due to both the church and gender confusion. No longer is the male male, no longer is the female female, it is just as Jesus said it would be in the gospel of Thomas "when you make the man and woman into one, so that the male is no longer male and the female is no longer female, when you make hands in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, eyes in place of an eye (genetic engineering), images in place of an image (computers), then you will enter the kingdom. Occult fools, it wasn't an agenda, neither was anything else he predicted, just a statement of prophecy.

Relationships that aim for equality don't work, but if the woman be ruled over by the man, then the man shall likewise by ruled over the woman, and there shall be harmony of chivalry and poetic symmetrical justice. This is the pattern nature has given us, which most of us now forsake in our folly, to the draining of all poetry and elegance from our souls.

I struggle with pot addiction. Granted, after it's out of my system for a while it really becomes more of a mental addiction, and in that sense a person can be "addicted" to just about anything. However, during the first 2 or three weeks of abstaining I experience very real and physical withdrawal symptoms. Some examples would be cold sweats, night sweats, intensely vivid dreams to the point where I don't even feel like I've slept, nausea, insomnia, loss of appetite, chronic anxiety and/or general cold and flu like symptoms.

I'm currently in the process of quitting again. Hopefully I can stick to it this time, I've wasted enough of my life being half awake all the time. Good luck to you Phaedron.

Oh, and I, like you, also use pot partially for managing a painful medical condition, but I'd be kidding myself if I said it wasn't for recreation as well. There are better things I could be doing for myself than using drugs to deal with my problem.

Thankfully this is something i've done and never got addicted to. Got an addictive personality anall.

Just wish i could kick the other stuff for good. Supposr i've cut down so getting there.

I'm too bloody impulsive and nee no will power.

Glad to hear it, Bob you can PM for any advice anytime. I've been clean 2 years from skunk now.

Poguesey I'm glad you aren't on the weed son ;) you are trippy enough sometime lol

Latest posts

Back