[R3]Sad pictures

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
lost girl said:
lost girl said:
Unacceptance said:
**** that's kind of creepy, it reminds of that game Manhunt...

i'm new here tnite - thank goodness i dont feel alone now! you're all the same as me....or i'm the same as u. who cares, i feel better xxxxxxx :)

& i didnt mean i feel better about those horrific pictures. i dont. reality hurts. but its better 2 hurt together than alone. i hope u understand :(

I disagree sometimes It's better to bear the weight of the world on your own and spare others.

Is'nt that the point of this site? Not to feel alone!

rsdc14.jpg

Star Wars theme:
I found these in a "You baww you lose" thread somewhere.

1234540343686.jpg

1234540292606.jpg

Here's an interesting post about one person's response to the above image:
1236504218195.jpg

Gem said:
I dont like looking at the animal ones, their really so sad. :(

So you find animal suffering sadder than human suffering? Isn't it curious how the death of an animal, such as a cat or a dog in a movie, often evokes stronger emotions in us than the deaths of countless humans.

1234544374524.jpg

1235671559633.jpg

I have never before come across someone who tries to make themselves sadder by looking at depressing images. Maybe with emo teenagers. I don't really understand the logic of it, I'm afraid.

Lonesome Crow said:
[youtube]3FZSeCN0ObM[/youtube]

That is sad. Drugs fresia ppl up man.

I would say about %25 of the ppl I know from school are ether inside, on the street or dead. All cos of drugs. Not very many success stories :(

I'm not sure how to make the video itself show in the post. I tried the embed code but that didn't work.

Latest posts

Back